miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Since i started on prozac my SI is been more hard to control and in general harder and persistent,i guess prozac is making me harder to ctb
Anyone can relate to this¿

Reactions: falloutcarter13
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
How long have you been taking it? Prozac is rough for the first month. Your energy levels and emotions are out of whack, at least from my experience.

I have been on Prozac and i noticed SI was harder to control because it started to make me feel better. Can you relate to this at all?

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and miguel6565
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Interesting. Thanks for sharing this. I wonder about the effect of other antidepressants. I was taking my meds religiously the first two times I tried, but SI kicked in. I wonder if it would be different without.

I'd be scared to go off my meds, though. I tend to experience really uncomfortable side effects when I stop taking them. The curse of antidepressants. :-(

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and miguel6565
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
How long have you been taking it? Prozac is rough for the first month. Your energy levels and emotions are out of whack, at least from my experience.

I have been on Prozac and i noticed SI was harder to control because it started to make me feel better. Can you relate to this at all?
Been on it for 1 month i go off a week ago,yea prozac makes me feel better but i dont really like the sensation thats why have gone off,i can relate yea
Interesting. Thanks for sharing this. I wonder about the effect of other antidepressants. I was taking my meds religiously the first two times I tried, but SI kicked in. I wonder if it would be different without.

I'd be scared to go off my meds, though. I tend to experience really uncomfortable side effects when I stop taking them. The curse of antidepressants. :-(
I been on prozac,mirtazapine and lexapro and none of them give me side effects

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm on paroxetine (Paxil) and have been for 5 months. Still want to ctb ...

Reactions: tryingtoescape
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Prozac ruined my life, it's why I'm here.

Reactions: Metalhead, jrums and yetme
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Prozac did nothing for me. No anti depressant helped me and I've tried most of them.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Since i started on prozac my SI is been more hard to control and in general harder and persistent,i guess prozac is making me harder to ctb
Anyone can relate to this¿

Out of all drugs I've tried the ones that supressed SI for me were opioids and pregabalin. All stimulaters increase SI greatly.