• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
A 23-year-old male with a medical history significant for previous suicide attempts, polysubstance use disorder in remission from alcohol and benzodiazepine use, nicotine dependence, current marijuana use, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and irritable bowel syndrome presented to the emergency department via emergency medical services (EMS) after intentional overdose. Patient reported ingesting 2 teaspoons of sodium nitrite he obtained from Walmart.com 6 hours before presentation in an attempt to end his life.

The patient reported losing consciousness after ingestion and waking up in his own vomit and feces. He felt confused and called EMS. In the emergency department (ED), the patient acknowledged nausea, vomiting, and bowel incontinence. He complained of severe diffuse abdominal pain that was 8/10 in severity. He had used marijuana that day. He denied chest pain, shortness of breath, coingestion with other prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, street drugs, and ethanol. He had no auditory hallucinations, current suicidal ideation, or current homicidal ideation.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It isn't uncommon to survive after poisoning yourself with SN, regardless of how the planning out was done.

Take my case for example, if you know about it, I followed the protocol perfectly but I still failed because of uncontrollable factors.. Like nausea and vomiting...
Many other people failed, even a list was made of which people failed and which people succeeded but most failures were because of not following the protocol correctly.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, JustABug, AllCatsAreGrey and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

Oh this case again. 4th time I've seen it on this forum.
Many other people failed, even a list was made of which people failed and which people succeeded but most failures were because of not following the protocol correctly.
Unfortunately, there may other factors such other health issues that may inhibit the process of successful SN ctb such as your condition of being nauseous. I'd say that over 80% of failures are because of being found too early either because the individual had a change of heart or they were found by a family member or friend or they couldn't hold sn down long enough to be ingested, vomiting almost immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 65988

Ngl, still my preferred method
Oh 100%, im not SNs biggest cheerleader but having researched it to see the extent of what factors may contribute to failure, I'm fairly confident I've mitigated what is within my control, namely si which is why I got benzos even if people have taken sn without. I've seen quite a number of articles by now, nothing truly worrying for me but still informative nonetheless for those who've never come across it.

Anyway, here's more detailed article from June 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000 and betternever2havbeen
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This article again? Is that the third time in a week it's been posted? I think I was the first to post it then posted it again and here it is once more this time without even comment.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
"He felt confused and called EMS"
Survival stories where the person calls for help should not be considered in determining if a method is effective!

Reactions: 0000000000000, Talvikki, penguinl0v3s and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

Survival stories where the person calls for help should not be considered in determining if a method is effective!
I agree, it shouldn't ever be and even the case details that this case may have been motivated by the death of a celebrity using the same method (Matthew Mindler).

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
He called after waking up from thr attempt still alive
This article again? Is that the third time in a week it's been posted? I think I was the first to post it then posted it again and here it is once more this time without even comment.
Im sorry, i didnt see these posts

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
He called after waking up from thr attempt still alive
Aaah yeah, I didn't notice that. But 2 teaspoons might not have been a lethal dose?
Anyway, while SN is not my personal choice, it's still super effective, especially if you prepare several lethal dosages that you're willing to consume should you puke

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm surprised he woke up after a few hours, even though it wasn't a huge dose. I think he probably would have deteriorated more over time if he hadn't gone to the hospital. His body was fighting it well.

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Yeah
Aaah yeah, I didn't notice that. But 2 teaspoons might not have been a lethal dose?
Anyway, while SN is not my personal choice, it's still super effective, especially if you prepare several lethal dosages that you're willing to consume should you puke
Yeah, 2 teaspoons is pretty light. Screenshot 2023 11 19 11 09 50 83 e5d3893ac03954c6bb675ef2555b879b 01

Reactions: 0000000000000 and Deleted member 65988
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I remember reading about this one before-scary to think you could wake-up again after passing out. it's good he was able to recover very quickly though and no long-term effects.

Another case it says someone had "acute dyspnea" which is shortness of breath, damn that doesn't sound good either.