born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
Im still debating with myself wether to do just SN or SN accompanied by CO charcoal method. What are your thoughts? I just really dont want to be alive by the time i decide to CTB. I dont have to a gun available to me to guarantee my death but i have all the medications ready for SN method except Propanolol which i cant get.

Please tell me SN or SN with CO? What about you whats your method?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
First, there is no guarantee that a gun will result in your death. Second, whether to use a couple methods at once depends on what the two method are, i.e. like drowning and taking some pills at the same time.

IMO, CO is sufficient all by itself, if done correctly. It's quick and it's as near to painless as you can get, notwithstanding N. I'm just not too keen on SN, based on what I have read. It may be perfectly fine for you. That's OK. CO is my method, unless I get my hands on some N.

Reactions: Someone123
born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
First, there is no guarantee that a gun will result in your death. Second, whether to use a couple methods at once depends on what the two method are, i.e. like drowning and taking some pills at the same time.

IMO, CO is sufficient all by itself, if done correctly. It's quick and it's as near to painless as you can get, notwithstanding N. I'm just not too keen on SN, based on what I have read. It may be perfectly fine for you. That's OK. CO is my method, unless I get my hands on some N.
it's just that i tried burning briquettes last night about 1kg in a chimney starter. After it turned ashy white abt 25mins in, it looks like the smoke arent there to kill me? should there be smoke after the ashy white, it's just too little... the briquettes were top quality and not smokeless btw. so im having doubts with charcoal burning.
Also i transferred it in a grill. maybe 4kg is minimum

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
it's just that i tried burning briquettes last night about 1kg in a chimney starter. After it turned ashy white abt 25mins in, it looks like the smoke arent there to kill me? should there be smoke after the ashy white, it's just too little... the briquettes were top quality and not smokeless btw. so im having doubts with charcoal burning.
Also i transferred it in a grill. maybe 4kg is minimum
You realize that CO is colorless and odorless, right? The smoke is NOT the CO. You WANT the smoke to stop. The coals will be producing the MOST CO AFTER the smoke ceases. You really need a CO meter in order to run trial runs to see what CO level you can attain in an enclosure. You need greater than 10000 PPM, preferably 12000 PPM. Did you read the CO guide on SS? Did you download the PPHe and read the CO section? I suggest you do both. I'll be using a tent, three chimney starters all at once, and three metal buckets, which I will transfer the lit charcoals to. I'll place the three buckets in the tent, measure perodically with the CO meter, and observe the level of CO at different time intervals. I will repeat the tests until I am comfortable with my procedure and can DUPLICATE satisfactory results EACH TIME. I must and will have a "one and done" method, with success first time. No mistakes.

Reactions: dozer
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It's usually best to commit to one method or another in most cases, since using more than one method can lead a person to take shortcuts on both methods and have neither onhe work. If you do both methods as if they are your only method and take no shortcuts, these two methods could work well together. So much depends on the details as far as whether doing two methods could increase at all the risk of being stopped during the method.

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
well thought answer. im still here sadly, ill be committing sometime between end of June and July. Would you recommend a cheap hotel or an expensive 5stars? which place to commit SN? that im still not sure of haha
Usually it is best to be all in on one method, doing the best method available to you the best that they can. WHen peopel have plans for more than one method they often taken little short cuts on each method, thinking the other method will get me if thisa one doesn't- if they follow through like this, and take even one shortcut on each method then the odds of either one work8ng go way down. So normally I would say using one method is best. WIth those two methods, though, they could actually work together, and iuf you did them each without shortcuts it could improve your chances. Sn sometimes is very7 peaceful and sometimes is quite violent, there is a variation- Sn is still the best available method to me so it is what I plan to use. But is I had a good way to do CO I would do that instead, not in combination. It just depends on the details though- what is you plan for co? If you plan this in a public place you could get caught and stopped. If yo9u plan this in a closed garage and neighbors live nearby, it mnight be possible that they would call police about this, or even someone driving by might call the police. If you live in a remote location where and do CO in a garage this should be effective. If you live in a house by yourself and you try Sn withn a good plan it will likely work, and if it doesn't you will likely be very sick for a few days. If you live in an apartment or condo or try a hotel- vomiti9ng can be loud for Sn and someone could call for help. So much depends on the details on the plans.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I think there is no reason not to combine SN with CO. But of course you can not do the CO method in a hotel room. You could use a van or a caravan.
You need to light the BBQ outside and bring it inside when the coals are really glowing. Perfect timing is important because you will quickly become unconscious.

D

dozer

May 28, 2023

Shotgun in the mouth destroying the brain stem is at least 90% success rate, probably more. I know I read that somewhere and I believe it was the Peaceful Pill handbook where it details the success rate of different methods.

My thoughts on this are to stand on the edge of a tall building or cliff, thereby giving redundancy; after pulling the trigger, the body would likely fall off the edge. More likely, I am considering walking out in a stream, maybe waist deep and pulling the trigger. I have fisherman waders and would be comfortable doing this. If I somehow survive the blast, there is basically no chance I could swim and would drown.
I'll be using a tent, three chimney starters all at once, and three metal buckets, which I will transfer the lit charcoals to. I'll place the three buckets in the tent, measure perodically with the CO meter, and observe the level of CO at different time intervals.
I think this is a great idea with all the testing.

I understand using the tent to better trap the CO. And I'm sorry if this is a dumbass question, but would you be setting up the tent indoors or outside? I ask for a couple reasons: 1) fire hazard which might endanger others (depending on the building), and 2) would having a tent outside be less effective? Would it "air out" easier? Or would that not matter? There is also a greater chance of someone discovering you outside.

Last edited: