struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
ok so.
a few weeks ago i got very drunk and very upset and trashed my house. i had broken something and a glass shard landed inside my foot but i just couldnt be fucked about it for a week at least. i didnt go anywhere and barely moved so i didnt care. this month i just rotted and slept and drank.
surely after some time it got infected and i understood i had to do something about it.
so i tried to pull it out by myself, causing immense pain and a bloody mess.
i couldnt pull it out fully, i think a piece broke and is still in there.
i sanitized and covered the wound for now.

so i guess im getting a surgery tomorrow. fuck my life oh my god.
also i think i might have used the wrong board for that, maybe thats offtopic, please correct me if i fucked up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, Venessolotic, SoulWhisperer and 2 others
G

Glazed_Orange

Aug 27, 2024
oof, i hope it's something that won't affect you majorly!

Reactions: struggles_inc
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I guess you have no choice about getting it take care of. Sounds fairly routine, even with infection. You should be fine. I assume you want to be fine (from this)?

Reactions: struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I guess you have no choice about getting it take care of. Sounds fairly routine, even with infection. You should be fine. I assume you want to be fine (from this)?
yeah i guess. i just feel like a complete idiot because i made all that happen and it's all because i'm a fuck up right now.
oof, i hope it's something that won't affect you majorly!
i guess not? like, i mean, it's not dangerous or anything, i just was stupid enough to let it happen.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
yeah i guess. i just feel like a complete idiot because i made all that happen and it's all because i'm a fuck up right now.
Really, it could happen to anyone. So, you had a few "off" days. You fix it and move on. Not worth beating yourself up too much imo. Honestly, it sounds like you've already beat yourself up enough.

Reactions: Tonkpils
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
Really, it could happen to anyone. So, you had a few "off" days. You fix it and move on. Not worth beating yourself up too much imo. Honestly, it sounds like you've already beat yourself up enough.
i just feel stupid about everything. im sorry if that post is cringe and awkward. i dont know anymore. thank you for being kind to me.

Reactions: Tonkpils
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I hope your surgery goes well and I'm sorry you've had to deal with this pain