R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
I don't fucking want to wake up. I guess jumping of a 30 storey building whilst shooting my head will do the trick but i have no access to guns. Any ideas of sure way to die?
Or anybody would give me their gun?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Connor36082 and Soul
V

VIctorian_Hangman

Jul 15, 2019
Hanging is quite reliable. All you need is a place to be alone for 20 minutes or so. And of course a rope.

Reactions: desertdreamer and TheGoodGuy
D

desertdreamer

Jan 22, 2019
Hanging is quite reliable. All you need is a place to be alone for 20 minutes or so. And of course a rope.

I have narrowed my choices down to carbon monoxide (in my car) and short drop hanging. I thought hanging would be the easiest solution considering how many people achieve death this way (and some are so very young), but when I practiced with the belt off my robe I couldn't get the angle right. I know of at least 3 celebrities who successfully committed suicide by hanging themselves off a door handle. Obviously this works, so what am I missing? Maybe a thicker rope?

V

VIctorian_Hangman

Jul 15, 2019
Perhaps full suspension so your full weight is on the rope? I'm not sure

D

desertdreamer

Jan 22, 2019
Never mind. I found a great resource "How to hang yourself" on this site. Looks like it's extensive and well researched.

V

VIctorian_Hangman

Jul 15, 2019
I figured there had to be one. I am new to the site and still finding my way around.