• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SurDeath

Jan 4, 2020
Everything ready. Will sit in bed with noose on neck tight then drop a couple inch's but still suspended 2". When thrashing kicks in bed will slid forward 10" and I'll slump another 2"" guaranteed death. Strapped to bed to prevent uncontrollable thrashing to make noise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 232
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, Final Escape, neese and 3 others
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Safe travels.

Reactions: mediocre and brainpain2
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Everything ready. Will sit in bed with noose on neck tight then drop a couple inch's but still suspended 2". When thrashing kicks in bed will slid forward 10" and I'll slump another 2"" guaranteed death. Strapped to bed to prevent uncontrollable thrashing to make noise
I don't see how this is sure or guaranteed.

Reactions: EmptyArms, mediocre and Farmmaa
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Welcome to the forum, SurDeath. Are you sure you want to leave so soon?

Reactions: EmptyArms, mediocre and brainpain2
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Survival instinct is a bitch. Wishing you peace and safe travels if you decide now is the time.

S

SurDeath

Jan 4, 2020
I know SI is a bitch. I'm slowly working through it. I'm doing another run tonight, hope for success. I've got the right set up. Just gots push thre SI then I'm good. BOL

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't understand the logistics of this at all.

Reactions: EmptyArms
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Why drag it on

You seem dead set on leaving and I respect that. However, you did come here instead of dying by your own hand without anyone here ever knowing. Why not take the opportunity to discuss how you can refine your method with other suicide candidates, or get some kind of closure by discussing what has burdened you with the, I promise you, understanding members of this forum? I mean, everyone here suffers and has a death wish. No one joins a community like this one just for fun.

Reactions: Kira, k75 and EmptyArms
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Good luck, hope things go ok. Sorry u have to go this way :(

Reactions: Johanna94
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
Goodness you seem to have been at this for a number of hours. You must be absolutely exhausted and stressed to the max. Why dont you call it a days work and rest a little. Eat something. Sleep a little. Chat here some maybe and get your composure, you are among friends. Are you in a rush?

Reactions: Sensei
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'm not entirely sure that's sure death at all but in the case it is good luck and I hope you find peace. In the off chance you fail we'll be here for you still.

Reactions: Sensei
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Wishing you a safe and peaceful journey when your time comes, love... Until then we are here for you. :heart: