P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
The anxiety I have about this trip is killing me, I won't have any of the things that keep me from coming unglued while I'm there. I won't have my cat, my dog, my blanket, or be able to disappear to my basement if things get overwhelming. How am I supposed to just go somewhere and be around people for four days, I don't think I can do this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 3/4Dead, NoPoint2Life, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
rih

rih

Aug 23, 2024
Traveling always brings out anxiety I feel, I do hope you go though. Remember you're visiting a long time friend, you might not have shared you mental state/current anxiety but i'm sure they'd understand if you need some time alone or aren't feeling well when you do visit for a bit. I do hope you still go and visit I bet once you go you'll enjoy yourself.

Leaving comforts is always hard; try bring comforts if you can even just your own pillows or a scent from home and such. Hope you enjoy the time either way

Reactions: 3/4Dead
P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
Traveling always brings out anxiety I feel, I do hope you go though. Remember you're visiting a long time friend, you might not have shared you mental state/current anxiety but i'm sure they'd understand if you need some time alone or aren't feeling well when you do visit for a bit. I do hope you still go and visit I bet once you go you'll enjoy yourself.

Leaving comforts is always hard; try bring comforts if you can even just your own pillows or a scent from home and such. Hope you enjoy the time either way
My scent from home is a room full of garbage I never clean :(

• Aww..
Reactions: rih
rih

rih

Aug 23, 2024
My scent from home is a room full of garbage I never clean :(
ah i'm very sorry; I do hope you feel atleast a little better being with your friend, remember there's always anxiety in traveling but it won't stay when you're with someone you like, hopefully.