H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Just overheard someone who's apart of the friend group that works in the charity side mental health sector, complain and say he'll lose no sleep over it and proceed to tell the group after the phone call how "its not fair them doing that to people" "he'll not do it so I'll not lose sleep".

Context, he's messaged the guy to see if he's free for a chat and stuff tomorrow "If I'm still here" was the response. You clearly don't care. Change your fucking job. I get it, he will have to safe guard, protect himself from sueing and phone police to do a welfare check, which can also exacerbate things. But the attitude about someone elses suffering. Fancy trying to help people and moaning about it, change your job or your attitude.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and whywere
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Yeah, people get so desensitised to suffering and so used to it that they eventually stop caring

• Hugs
Reactions: HouseofMortok, ThatStateOfMind and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree with @Gaga786however, I sure wish that they then would cycle the folks who answer to different positions and not become so jaded.

If one loses empathy and I feel some never, had it to begin with, then time to move on.

Walter

Reactions: HouseofMortok, ThatStateOfMind and Gaga786