peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Hey guys,
Since this community has been incredibly supportive. This is honestly the best online community (even better than reddit) that I could have ever asked for. You guys are so supportive, but most importantly understand the frustrations that come from a person that is mentally and physically taxed. I can't imagine being here anymore. I know I don't know any of you, but thank you for being there and answering my questions. I am truly blessed to have this community.
In the meanwhile, I want to devote my time learning to make some music. Why not? I might as well make use of my time, I want to leave something before I die inevitably in a couple months/ years. Im doing this to distract me a bit from the sad life. I wish I could just die, but I guess I'm here for the time being. At least until I can figure this insurance crap out.

I hate myself so much, I have no fucking talents, nothing. I swear to you guys that I try. I really do. I just don't know anymore. I suck at everything.

However, what I can accomplish will be dedicated to our unhappy souls, maybe it can make your day a bit brighter. I will be letting you guys know soon. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MorningstarMornings, LooksAtMoonDog, x~Sophia~x and 12 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sending you so many hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, death137 and peacechoice
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
'even better than reddit'? Never been so insulted in the guise of a complement before :O

• Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, LastFlowers, peacechoice and 1 other person
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey man. I can relate. I have no real talents either!!! I always feel like I'm the only one. The fact that you have the drive to learn to make music is awesome! I wish I had an artistic mind...but I don't. I mean, literally, I suck at every.single.thing. Next to me, you look like a rockstar!!(hopefully that makes you feel even a little bit better:)....I'm not kidding about myself, FYI).

I agree that this place rocks. Reddit is so toxic...well, not everyone on there is, but the pro-life bull**** is so annoying. At least here, most of us are realistic, rather than blind bats.

I'm glad you found this forum. Again man, whenever you feel down, if compare yourself to me, your self-confidence should skyrocket!

I hope that you enjoy making some music!! What kind are you into making(rap, rock, etc..)?
Take it easy dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, Brick In The Wall, peacechoice and 1 other person
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Hey man. I can relate. I have no real talents either!!! I always feel like I'm the only one. The fact that you have the drive to learn to make music is awesome! I wish I had an artistic mind...but I don't. I mean, literally, I suck at every.single.thing. Next to me, you look like a rockstar!!(hopefully that makes you feel even a little bit better:)....I'm not kidding about myself, FYI).

I agree that this place rocks. Reddit is so toxic...well, not everyone on there is, but the pro-life bull**** is so annoying. At least here, most of us are realistic, rather than blind bats.

I'm glad you found this forum. Again man, whenever you feel down, if compare yourself to me, your self-confidence should skyrocket!

I hope that you enjoy making some music!! What kind are you into making(rap, rock, etc..)?
Take it easy dude.
Hey! Thank you so much! Please don't feel like that. I am also equally bad. I try a bit. I'm kinda starting to hate reddit now. Everyone wants to instill false hope. Bunch of self righteous pricks. "Ohh life will get better". Like stfu. Your woes are not mine. You are not me and you will not ever understand the pain anyone else goes through. God I hate some people.

anyways, I digress. I'm getting my electric acoustic guitar soon! I love Fleetwood Mac. My voice is too husky so those types of songs suit me. I'm a girl btw!
well, I'm also going to possibly take singing lessons because my voice isn't good now. So yeah, I suck at everything I ever do. Will update on how that goes.
i also love jazz, lots of rnb. Anita baker and Many many other songs!

Reactions: MorningstarMornings, theguineapigking and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm a long time musician, artist, and game dev. Musically speaking I play piano, bass guitar, and a bit of drums. I can atleast help guide you in the right direction of where to start if you'd like. Feel free to message me anytime.

Welcome to the site by the way and I hope you're able to find something to get into that interests you!

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, peacechoice and theguineapigking
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
I'm a long time musician, artist, and game dev. Musically speaking I play piano, bass guitar, and a bit of drums. I can atleast help guide you in the right direction of where to start if you'd like. Feel free to message me anytime.

Welcome to the site by the way and I hope you're able to find something to get into that interests you!
Thank you so much will definitely be reaching out if you don't mind and have a bit of extra time.

• Hugs
Reactions: MorningstarMornings and Brick In The Wall
MorningstarMornings

MorningstarMornings

leave a beautiful corpse
Aug 20, 2020
Lol. I made a thread about teaching guitar not to long. This covid has ruined my band paying shows so i got extra time. I may not be the best but im willing to help you learn while i can. Feel free to message me.
P.s. This place has felt like home to me. I dont have to focus on how i need to phrase my words.

• Hugs
Reactions: peacechoice and Brick In The Wall