• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I have decided enough is enough and that its time for me to leave this disgusting, cruel world. What are some supplies needed for hanging

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that there is information about partial hanging in the suicide resource section. I have never attempted personally as I would fear it going wrong in some way. Hanging sounds like a difficult method to me. I agree that it really is such a cruel world and none of us should ever have to suffer. Best wishes.

Reactions: Aardvark
Pan_Tofel

Pan_Tofel

Apr 12, 2022
I have decided enough is enough and that its time for me to leave this disgusting, cruel world. What are some supplies needed for hanging
Maybe handcuffs? People sometimes convulse after loosing consciousness.

Reactions: ojinzo
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I bought a rope from Home Depot. I plan to tie it from the attic. You have to tie a slip knot not a noose.

Reactions: ojinzo
Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

The Noose is Waiting for Me
Aug 12, 2022
The main item you need is a ligature, like a rope, belt, scarf, or some item that would perform the job of hanging you. The second item you need a point to tie it to so you can hang from it. People use all sort of places ceiling fans, doors, doorknobs. closet rods and many others

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
Does anyone ever leave a note when you are practising or testing. I hear so many people almost killing themselves when they test, I am assuming there are quite a few that CTB accidently on a test.

I have come to leaving a note when I test. So far I have been able to tear up the note, but its there if I end up CTB. Or maybe its just there in case I make a last minute decision to CTB anways.