• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
Looking for something kind and gentle. This is the same stuff used to treat seizures and euthanize pets. Seems to be cheap, but I dont have the certification or documentation to legally obtain it :/
Is anybody aware of any suppliers that could be potentially available?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
DNMs unless you want to buy off some junkie who broke into a vets.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Dark Net Marketplace = DNM

You know, TOR browser and all that.

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
DNMs unless you want to buy off some junkie who broke into a vets.
Thats it. You have to stop confusing people about some DNM's source according to SP. There is no chance you will get it from there. Also u have to stop telling people that u can manage it in uk. I lived in UK 20 years, i can find u whatever drug u want but not SP!!!!!. It is highly prohibited in UK, their is no chance to bribe vet. It is just simply impossible. And i know what im talking about cause i know how hard it was to get in Peru!!! Really please stop confusing people. Even if U got some magical extra ordinary connections in which i do not believe, please stop saying all around how easy is to get it in UK. Please think what you posting.

Reactions: Csmith8827 and Myforevercharlie
D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
There are ways of getting it but usually from another country into UK. It may or may not get stopped at customs

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Thats it. You have to stop confusing people about some DNM's source according to SP. There is no chance you will get it from there. Also u have to stop telling people that u can manage it in uk. I lived in UK 20 years, i can find u whatever drug u want but not SP!!!!!. It is highly prohibited in UK, their is no chance to bribe vet. It is just simply impossible. And i know what im talking about cause i know how hard it was to get in Peru!!! Really please stop confusing people. Even if U got some magical extra ordinary connections in which i do not believe, please stop saying all around how easy is to get it in UK. Please think what you posting.
Not true. You can get pentobarbital on the major DNMs from highly rated sellers. There are a couple of main brands.

I didn't say it was super easy to get in the UK but vets have it so it's not impossible to get for someone serious enough locally.

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Not true. You can get pentobarbital on the major DNMs from highly rated sellers. There are a couple of main brands.

I didn't say it was super easy to get in the UK but vets have it so it's not impossible to get for someone serious enough locally.
Ok if u say so.
There are ways of getting it but usually from another country into UK. It may or may not get stopped at customs
Are you sure u not thinking about SN?

Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024

Ill be honest, i dont even know how to search for something like this. I have the tor browser, and a vpn active but any suppliers that I do find are the same as before with the same restrictions. Is there a site I need to search on or a keyphrase I need? This is my first time interacting with this stuff and I know they're not going to advertise or try to draw too much attention

Reactions: justwannadip
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024

If you've seen it there, could you give some tips on how to find them? Many on here say that pentobarbital is impossible to get on the DNM so I'm a little confused.