devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
i'm drowning my sorrows with alcohol at the moment... just another normal night for me.
yeah so how's everyone doing?

i'm very lonely & sad

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, mediocre and GoodPersonEffed
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I'm doing pretty shitty today. I'm lonely and depressed. I feel suicidal but oddly calm about it.

woke up 6 hours ago and have yet to leave my bed except when I brushed my teeth this morning.

PlanNing on getting up from my bed soon. Gonna smoke some weed then shave, shower, clean my apartment a bit and probably walk around outside later.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, devil and mediocre
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
Hey there,

Had a good day. Feel stupid for it, for feel "normal" in the brink of the end times, but... dunno what to say anymore.

Eat barely anything throughout the day, until at evening I went do some shopping. Seeing the store packed of goods yet, a sight I am certain will disappear in the near future, made me feel good, and slowly opened my appetite until now, close to midnight, I ate a good bowl of pasta. I feel bad about it, it feels odd eating what are gonna be my last meals, before the horrors ahead of all of us come.

Dunno what to say. My mind is full of that... a simple sentence, "I don't know".

As I have asked many times before, I hope death to come for me soon. I wish not to be on the tomorrow, to witness what the future may still hold for us.

Reactions: devil