Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
As I type this post it's currently a very warm 100 Degrees outside. Pales in comparison to how how it's been in many other places like Arizona going through 110 plus degree weather for weeks on end with no gaps in between, can't imagine living in that. The warm weather has coincided with multiple wild fires all over the world be it Canada, Greece or the raging fires that's pretty much destroyed all of Maui. It's stuff like this as to why I want to CTB. There is no "Fixing" or walking away from this. This is the norm, this is what everything is leading to, inevitable destruction.

Reactions: worldsapart, AvoidingMyself, cjb and 6 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Hell has arrived

Reactions: Costrecce
Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
I was literally about to make my first post about this. How could I want to keep going when it only gets worse?

Reactions: Green Destiny
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I never hated so many days during this summer in the past years than I did this year already. But climate change would be no reason to CTB at all.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I understand. Summer is my least favourite season. I hate the heat. I suppose a good AC and opening windows during the night help me a little.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
suppose a good AC and opening windows during the night help me a little.
4:18am now laying in bed with my window open and can't sleep because it's so hot :(

• Aww..
Reactions: StolenLife
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I was literally about to make my first post about this. How could I want to keep going when it only gets worse?
Exactly, it's been too late to stop this for a very long time now. Not like the people in charge and politicians care about trying to stop it anyway.
I never hated so many days during this summer in the past years than I did this year already. But climate change would be no reason to CTB at all.
Fair enough but when I see weather patterns of hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires and floods occurring as frequently as they are, I just don't society being able to go through so many natural disasters before the pillars of sand that hold us up inevitably collapse.

Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
It's getting worse. Depending on where you are summers are getting hotter, winters are getting colder. At least in winter, I can put more clothes on, but in summer I can't peel my skin off.

sothisisgoodbye

sothisisgoodbye

May 12, 2023
Same here in California, summers here are becoming more and more unbearable, yet no one gives a damn about the climate changing