• summer time

• winter time

• don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
For me it's 100% winter, having an extra hour and that it's getting dark earlier is just so nice

• Love
Reactions: AerialBoundaries, hibikikyuxx, sserafim and 3 others
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Absolutely winter. Summer sucks.
I hate the heat, it makes me rotten. I can never sleep in the heat and even worse when everything is humid. The only thing I like about summer is the rain, but where I live it rains very little and it's very hot, so I feel like I live in an oven💀.
I like winter because of the fog and the cold. I also like the cold colors of winter. The bad thing is that it never snows here where I live, but at least the weather is cool.
How I would love to be reincarnated as a penguin or a tree in a boreal forest, instead of rotting here in my bed in the heat.....

• Love
Reactions: hibikikyuxx, sserafim, Skathon and 2 others
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Winter all the way! We don't really get a lot of snow here nowadays but it's still very beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: Professor K, hibikikyuxx, sserafim and 3 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Both have their pros and cons, but i have to choose Summer.

I hate the bugs, humidity, and the overwhelming heat of Summer.
But I also appreciate the sunlight and the weather.

Here in Finland, it's cold, wet, and dark for about 9 months of the year, so it's a nice change once in a while.

Tho my favorite seasons are Spring and Autumn anyways.

• Love
Reactions: deadbody, WAITING TO DIE and BeforeYouFallAsleep
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
winter all the way. i love when it gets dark early and my commute makes colder weather much more pleasant. my bed gets comfier in winter with all the extra pillows and blankets. and to top it all off, i have a desperate need to hide my body , so sweaters and hoodies really help me with that.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Winter for me .
I hate summer because there's too many people outside having fun and it just serves as a reminder of how empty and miserable I am.
I also sweat like a bastard in summer , and the heat gives me headaches.

Reactions: sserafim, deadbody, avaruus and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I hate the summer more as the warmer weather just makes existing even more torturous and leads to more suffering.

Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid, Skathon and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I prefer winter. Summer is actually my least favourite season.

Reactions: sserafim, Skathon and WAITING TO DIE
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Both seasons are good, but I prefer summer more.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
My soul resonates with autumn but I don't enjoy paying the heating bill.

• Yay!
Reactions: ClownWorld2023, sserafim and deadbody
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Absolutely summer, because having SAD (seasonal affective disorder) makes winters with the very short days and cold, I mean -20F air temp with a -40F wind chill factor and going out for like a walk is out of the question.

In my younger years, I would cross country ski and when I came in, I would have to use hot water to get the zippers on the ski suit unfrozen so I could get it off.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
For me it's 100% winter, having an extra hour and that it's getting dark earlier is just so nice
I prefer autumn to all, but between summer and winter I'd choose winter. I prefer cold weather to hot weather. I love snow, the holiday vibes/spirit, and the cold. I love how everything is cozy, jolly and merry during the winter. I also just prefer winter vibes to summer vibes.
I hate summer. It's my least favorite season followed by spring. It's so hot, and I hate the heat. I hate the scorching sun. I hate the sun's rays shining down on me. The only good thing about summer is vacation/traveling and the AC.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, ClownWorld2023, whywere and 1 other person
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Winter.

I despise summer. It's literally hell. It's too hot, you always sweat, it causes forest fires, and the heat makes me feel uncomfortable and dizzy. Summer is not only too hot for me to fall asleep, but it's also too hot for me to do anything. It's unbearable.

Winter on the other hand? Great. You can sleep longer, it gets dark earlier, and if it gets too cold, there are so many ways to stay warm.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and Sprite_Geist
A

assumptioncivilian

Nov 1, 2023
in the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer :)

Reactions: sserafim
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I prefer winter. Colder weather feels more cozy to me, and even if the weather becomes too cold to the point of it no longer being comfortable anymore I can still deal with it easily. But summer... I cannot deal with it at all. Even a slightly warm temperature and climate makes me very uncomfortable - tired and irritable, and even anxious for an unknown reason?

Reactions: hibikikyuxx and sserafim
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I'm a winter guy.

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Winter.

I don't like summer at all.
And I definitely don't miss the stupid mosquitos.

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Between the two, winter. However my favorite is Spring bc I like the rain and there's more cute clothes I can wear than in other seasons.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Definitely winter. Dark nights cold weather. Just snuggling up on the sofa eating comfort foods and watching good movies. I hate summer.