almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
now that summer is here, it's very difficult to me to sh without it being being noticeable . where are the best places or alternatives to sh , so it won't be obvious i did it??

• Hugs
Reactions: drearysunrise, mysadstuff, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread.
Nov 5, 2023
I despise summer. It's bright all the fucking time, there's constant noise, and it's so bloody warm. It's the same for me, I can't wear summer clothes. The best thing is to just stay home and avoid the heat. A good alternative would be trying to run until you feel sick. Sometimes it prevents me from wanting to sh.

• Love
Reactions: neverknowsbest0
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
I just gave up giving a shit what people thought. I have thousands of scars across my body and if I spent time caring about hiding them all, I'd be in all day. I hide any fresh wounds, but scars, I don't bother anymore and now it's just normal in my life and no-one questions it. I can't really tell you where to do it to avoid it being seen - only you know that based on the clothes you wear. Alternatives? Depends. I personally loathe alternatives when they are suggested to me because they just don't work. But things like ice, red food colouring, elastic bands on wrists, ripping old magazines/phone directories etc.. it's kinda just what works for you.

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Well, I think you wear shorts, so the thighs area seems to be the best place to do it unless you want to visit beatches or something like that. At least it worked for me

jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
I hate summer. The light, the oppressive heat, the bugs. The social expectations of constantly being outside and doing things. The myth that sunlight cures depression and shit. The world becomes so busy and it's awful.

The way people with SAD feel about winter is how I feel in summer.

Reactions: _Minsk and F@#$
prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
Upper thighs are the best place in my opinion. Lots of real estate there to work with and generally easier to cover.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
I absolutely HATE summer too (used to love it as a kid). I live in such high latitude that there is sunlight from 3am to 11pm every day. The birds wake me up starting at 3am many times, and yes, I get body-conscious too because I still have an overweight belly from winter and spring eating junk foods but I have to wear only a t-shirt instead of my thick comfy jacket. I despise the heat also because my dumb mind confuses heat on my skin with exhaustion and anxiety. Can't wait for September (if Iast that long). Ugh!

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739