• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Im new here but I have been lurking in the forums for almost half a year now and it that time, I also made attempts that are not what is in the resource section or is not fully discussed. The reason is that both N and SN were difficult to procure (Government Lockdown and tight checkpoints) and I wanted to have cost-effective and/or painless method because I wanted to CTB sooner (Ironic as its almost half a year now) and I also want it to look peaceful because I worry of my family or anyone being traumatized . However, I was able to have SN shipped from Indonesia recently. Prior to deciding and receiving SN, I have tried other methods. I will now list the unconventional attempts and my experience with it and is up for discussion to anyone who is interested.

VSED
Wanted a painless CTB while making it look natural. Didnt eat and drink for 4 days. Just stayed in bed. Still was able to function albeit at a weakened state. Hunger and thirst pangs were at high on day 2 and its painful but tolerable. Hunger and thirst diminished on Day 4. Day 5 no pain at all but I get tempted to look at food apps and I was forced to eat upon found by family. This method needs solid discipline and resolve.

INDUCING CARDIAC ARREST THROUGH CAFFEINE AND CHOLESTEROL
After starving myself, I thought it would be good to CTB while eating scrumptuous foods. Youre CTB-ing anyway so why not have the last meal with your favorites. Tried eating fat-heavy foods such as burgers, bone marrows, gallon of ice cream and paired with 5 cans of 240ml of Monster energy drinks and 5 caffeine power shots in a sitting. Head and chest was pounding like crazy but was not painful. Was ok after food coma.

Also tried the myth around the durian fruit and beer. Ate 2kilos worth with draft beer(before the ban in checkpoints) and a side dish of roasted bone marrows for overkill, chest was getting sharp and heavy pains after but tolerable. Finally thought it was time. Slept and was ok after food coma. I felt satisfied I was able to finally satiate my indulgence however regret came afterwards that I didnt CTB.

WATER INTOXICATION/HYPOKALEMIA/DISTILLED WATER
Was drawn to this method as its the cheapest/free method next to VSED with a quick effect and doesnt look traumatizing to whoever will witness it.
Also chose DISTILLED WATER as upon researching, it causes hemolysis in blood(only through IV upon further research), no mineral content(faster diluting of potassium in body after extreme amounts of consumption leading to hypokalemia-caused weakened heart) , and somehow linked to cardiac arrests.

Drank 4 liters in an hour. Lie in bed. Extreme headache after a few minutes. Feeling of bloatedness and was sweating cold either from the headache's extreme pain or excitement/SI kicking in. Felt numb, slowed heart, and cold then fell asleep. Woke up with a throbbing head, and drenched in cold sweat. Experience was painful but cheap. I believe drinking a liter more would have been successful paired with paracetamol/ibuprofen to relieve headache.

TABLE SALT
Upon researching, I came across an article of someone passing due to excessive consumption of sodium causing Hypernatremia.
Tried 5tbsp of table salt in a (100-150ml)glass of hot water to easily dissolve the crystals. It was too salty to drink in one go as it felt like my throat was burning and constricting. Drank it slowly for 3 tries in 10min interval each for it to be bearable. Cold sweat and headache appeared after a few minutes. Discomfort/slight burning sensation in throat and stomach, and heart was pounding fast. Tried to relieve the throat discomfort with soda/pop. Was about to pass out when stomach was rumbling hard, headache became more painful, and feeling of salivation became stronger. Rushed to the bathroom and hurled. Felt defeated by SI. I believe it would have been painless and successful if I treated it like SN (NO Sodas and drank antiemetic and ibuprofen/paracetamol).

KOREAN/NIGHT-NIGHT METHOD(CLASPED HANDS)
As the original Korean collar/night night method was difficult to replicate the effects in my attempts, I came across a picture of a guy clasping his hands together with thumbs up and palms outstretched. I tried this version and as I put my thumbs a little above my throat and felt my sweet spot, i closed my palms to tighten it and suddenly dropped on my hand to the pillow face flat to put pressure on my neck. I felt my body going limp and my vision going black until SI kicked in with a body rattle, heart getting heavy, and unconsciously breathing deep to relieve neck pressure. No pains and I believe I need to be drunk to lessen SI awareness. Sadly, no alcohol supplies available in stores. The experience was pleasant until SI kicks in which then you can feel the discomfort from the pressure on your neck and your heart struggling to pump more blood.

TETRAHYDROZOLINE(VISINE)
Did 2 attempts on this.

Bought 2 15ml bottles of Visine original. 1st attempt dranks half the bottle and the rest I poured on soda to drink to make it less obvious. An hour later, my body temperature went down, heart was beating slowly, and was about to pass out. I stayed in bed to prepare for CTB and passed out. Woke up 2 hours later like its my first time having a sound sleep but with a very dry throat which I believe I was snoring while I was asleep(I never snore so this was a first and snoring is attributed to heart risks so I believe this was effective), a cold body temperature, and a slow beating heart.

2nd attempt, I poured everything in soda to make it enjoyable, last drink before CTB. Ended up passing out after an hour but woke up in 15 minutes like nothing happened. I believe ingesting it pure than mixing it with drinks is a lot more effective.

The experience for both was pleasant. No pain, just passing out. Sadly cannot try again for some time as Ive already bought from different pharmacies to avoid suspicion.

EXIT BAG(BUTANE)
I tried the exit bag method with a simple plastic bag and a simple coolant rubber hose attached to a spray can head. Upon going to balloon shops for helium gas and tire shops for nitrogen gas, they were denying me from buying any even if I was making up excuses that I need it for my workshops to show the examples of gas densities and how density affects voice pitch. Since I could not buy any of these gases, I switched to butane in can sprays as these are more available and wont raise suspicion. As I got my supply, I stuck the rubber hose on the can head and the other end in my mouth while the bag is on my head and tight at the neck. As I sprayed, I inhaled from the tube and instantly I get this sort of psychedelic trip in a semi-fading consciousness while also laughing occasionally at how deep my voice was due to butane. Sadly, I only get this psychedelic trips and when I feel going limp, I get this pain similar to holding breath then I gasp for air. It is also becoming unpleasant as you spray more because of the smell of butane and the dizziness associated in the psychedelic trips. I then have concluded that butane is not for me as it is not able to fully make me go unconscious to stop me from feeling the capnic response.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: treasurehunt, Rogue Proxy, Hurt and 9 others
disasterplant

disasterplant

i crave an ending to this melancholy
Aug 2, 2021
What do you feel was the most effective method out of all of them? The exit bag with butane and visine seem appealing.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
What do you feel was the most effective method out of all of them? The exit bag with butane and visine seem appealing.
For me, the most pleasant was the tetrahydrozoline. Felt like I just took sleeping pills with added arrhythmia as an effect. However, some pharmacies are wary of selling it. Some need proof or prescription. Butane, not so much. Cant stand the smell and the throbbing head feeling going in and out of trips.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Here's one that actually works - od on dnp.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
2,4-Dinitrophenol, comes as pills. This stuff is no joke, take enough, and there's no going back. Not a pleasant way to die.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
It will kill you by raising your body temperature.

Dnp is the strongest fat burner there is. The most I've ever taken was 750mg spread out over 8 hours. I've also taken 500mg at one time. I think if I took 750mg at one time, there is a chance it could have been fatal. 1000mg is fatal to most people.

1000mg is typically 4 pills, and costs about $7 in the us (plus shipping haha).

I

i want peace

Aug 29, 2021
I tried water intoxication before. It's so much harder to drink tons of water than you realise. I think I maybe drank about 4litres in an hour and excuse the over sharing but when I finally felt like I was about to burst and had to go to the toilet water came out of my bottom aswell as the usual place! I did feel really spaced out but I think mainly I gave myself an enema

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021

Dnp is the strongest fat burner there is. The most I've ever taken was 750mg spread out over 8 hours. I've also taken 500mg at one time. I think if I took 750mg at one time, there is a chance it could have been fatal. 1000mg is fatal to most people.

I see. Affordable but painful as it raises body temperature. Must have really hurt. Is this OTC?
I tried water intoxication before. It's so much harder to drink tons of water than0 you realise. I think I maybe drank about 4litres in an hour and excuse the over sharing but when I finally felt like I was about to burst and had to go to the toilet water came out of my bottom aswell as the usual place! I did feel really spaced out but I think mainly I gave myself an enema
Yes. It might depend on the individual's tolerance. I have been suffering from IBS since childhood due to high iron levels so I have built tolerance to stomach discomfort and leays had the tendency to chug when drinking so that helped. Was sweating a lot after downing 4 liters and had a throbbing headache. I dont know if it was my veins but I could hear popping and squeezing in my head. Then I fell asleep only to wake up drenched in sweat.

Last edited:
I

i want peace

Aug 29, 2021
I see. Affordable but painful as it raises body temperature. Must have really hurt.

Yes. It might depend on the individual's tolerance. I have been suffering from IBS since childhood due to high iron levels so I have built tolerance to stomach discomfort and leays had the tendency to chug when drinking so that helped. Was sweating a lot after downing 4 liters and had a throbbing headache. I dont know if it was my veins but I could hear popping and squeezing in my head. Then I fell asleep only to wake up drenched in sweat.
Did you manage to fall asleep after drinking 4 litres without needing to urinate first? I've heard of people dieting and marathon runners who accidentally die through water intoxication. I wonder if its possible to hold 6 litres without using the toilet

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Did you manage to fall asleep after drinking 4 litres without needing to urinate first? I've heard of people dieting and marathon runners who accidentally die through water intoxication. I wonder if its possible to hold 6 litres without using the toilet
I didnt feel the need to do so but its funny to hear and feel the liquid sloshing around your stomach.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Im new here but I have been lurking in the forums for almost half a year now and it that time, I also made attempts that are not what is in the resource section or is not fully discussed. The reason is that both N and SN were difficult to procure (Government Lockdown and tight checkpoints) and I wanted to have cost-effective and/or painless method because I wanted to CTB sooner (Ironic as its almost half a year now) and I also want it to look peaceful because I worry of my family or anyone being traumatized . However, I was able to have SN shipped from Indonesia recently. Prior to deciding and receiving SN, I have tried other methods. I will now list the unconventional attempts and my experience with it and is up for discussion to anyone who is interested.

VSED
Wanted a painless CTB while making it look natural. Didnt eat and drink for 4 days. Just stayed in bed. Still was able to function albeit at a weakened state. Hunger and thirst pangs were at high on day 2 and its painful but tolerable. Hunger and thirst diminished on Day 4. Day 5 no pain at all but I get tempted to look at food apps and I was forced to eat upon found by family. This method needs solid discipline and resolve.

INDUCING CARDIAC ARREST THROUGH CAFFEINE AND CHOLESTEROL
After starving myself, I thought it would be good to CTB while eating scrumptuous foods. Youre CTB-ing anyway so why not have the last meal with your favorites. Tried eating fat-heavy foods such as burgers, bone marrows, gallon of ice cream and paired with 5 cans of 240ml of Monster energy drinks and 5 caffeine power shots in a sitting. Head and chest was pounding like crazy but was not painful. Was ok after food coma.

Also tried the myth around the durian fruit and beer. Ate 2kilos worth with draft beer(before the ban in checkpoints) and a side dish of roasted bone marrows for overkill, chest was getting sharp and heavy pains after but tolerable. Finally thought it was time. Slept and was ok after food coma. I felt satisfied I was able to finally satiate my indulgence however regret came afterwards that I didnt CTB.

WATER INTOXICATION/HYPOKALEMIA/DISTILLED WATER
Was drawn to this method as its the cheapest/free method next to VSED with a quick effect and doesnt look traumatizing to whoever will witness it.
Also chose DISTILLED WATER as upon researching, it causes hemolysis in blood(only through IV upon further research), no mineral content(faster diluting of potassium in body after extreme amounts of consumption leading to hypokalemia-caused weakened heart) , and somehow linked to cardiac arrests.

Drank 4 liters in an hour. Lie in bed. Extreme headache after a few minutes. Feeling of bloatedness and was sweating cold either from the headache's extreme pain or excitement/SI kicking in. Felt numb, slowed heart, and cold then fell asleep. Woke up with a throbbing head, and drenched in cold sweat. Experience was painful but cheap. I believe drinking a liter more would have been successful paired with paracetamol/ibuprofen to relieve headache.

TABLE SALT
Upon researching, I came across an article of someone passing due to excessive consumption of sodium causing Hypernatremia.
Tried 5tbsp of table salt in a (100-150ml)glass of hot water to easily dissolve the crystals. It was too salty to drink in one go as it felt like my throat was burning and constricting. Drank it slowly for 3 tries in 10min interval each for it to be bearable. Cold sweat and headache appeared after a few minutes. Discomfort/slight burning sensation in throat and stomach, and heart was pounding fast. Tried to relieve the throat discomfort with soda/pop. Was about to pass out when stomach was rumbling hard, headache became more painful, and feeling of salivation became stronger. Rushed to the bathroom and hurled. Felt defeated by SI. I believe it would have been painless and successful if I treated it like SN (NO Sodas and drank antiemetic and ibuprofen/paracetamol).

KOREAN/NIGHT-NIGHT METHOD(CLASPED HANDS)
As the original Korean collar/night night method was difficult to replicate the effects in my attempts, I came across a picture of a guy clasping his hands together with thumbs up and palms outstretched. I tried this version and as I put my thumbs a little above my throat and felt my sweet spot, i closed my palms to tighten it and suddenly dropped on my hand to the pillow face flat to put pressure on my neck. I felt my body going limp and my vision going black until SI kicked in with a body rattle, heart getting heavy, and unconsciously breathing deep to relieve neck pressure. No pains and I believe I need to be drunk to lessen SI awareness. Sadly, no alcohol supplies available in stores. The experience was pleasant until SI kicks in which then you can feel the discomfort from the pressure on your neck and your heart struggling to pump more blood.

TETRAHYDROZOLINE(VISINE)
Did 2 attempts on this.

Bought 2 15ml bottles of Visine original. 1st attempt dranks half the bottle and the rest I poured on soda to drink to make it less obvious. An hour later, my body temperature went down, heart was beating slowly, and was about to pass out. I stayed in bed to prepare for CTB and passed out. Woke up 2 hours later like its my first time having a sound sleep but with a very dry throat which I believe I was snoring while I was asleep(I never snore so this was a first and snoring is attributed to heart risks so I believe this was effective), a cold body temperature, and a slow beating heart.

2nd attempt, I poured everything in soda to make it enjoyable, last drink before CTB. Ended up passing out after an hour but woke up in 15 minutes like nothing happened. I believe ingesting it pure than mixing it with drinks is a lot more effective.

The experience for both was pleasant. No pain, just passing out. Sadly cannot try again for some time as Ive already bought from different pharmacies to avoid suspicion.

EXIT BAG(BUTANE)
I tried the exit bag method with a simple plastic bag and a simple coolant rubber hose attached to a spray can head. Upon going to balloon shops for helium gas and tire shops for nitrogen gas, they were denying me from buying any even if I was making up excuses that I need it for my workshops to show the examples of gas densities and how density affects voice pitch. Since I could not buy any of these gases, I switched to butane in can sprays as these are more available and wont raise suspicion. As I got my supply, I stuck the rubber hose on the can head and the other end in my mouth while the bag is on my head and tight at the neck. As I sprayed, I inhaled from the tube and instantly I get this sort of psychedelic trip in a semi-fading consciousness while also laughing occasionally at how deep my voice was due to butane. Sadly, I only get this psychedelic trips and when I feel going limp, I get this pain similar to holding breath then I gasp for air. It is also becoming unpleasant as you spray more because of the smell of butane and the dizziness associated in the psychedelic trips. I then have concluded that butane is not for me as it is not able to fully make me go unconscious to stop me from feeling the capnic response.
Edit on Table salt: 5 tbsp = 85 grams. 0.5-1g per kilo lethality of salt.

I

InNihilum

Sep 8, 2021
Do you still target Visine as a choice of yours?
I failed an attempt with Tetrahydrozoline last Friday, took a local equivalent to Visine (had to take more in order to have the same amout of Tetra) and just felt nothing.
As I still have faith in this, I ordered 11 bottles of the original Visine online and I'll take them all at once.

By the way, water intoxication is a real mess. After my attempt on it, I still wonder how someone may just keep that amount of liquid inside.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Do you still target Visine as a choice of yours?
I failed an attempt with Tetrahydrozoline last Friday, took a local equivalent to Visine (had to take more in order to have the same amout of Tetra) and just felt nothing.
As I still have faith in this, I ordered 11 bottles of the original Visine online and I'll take them all at once.

By the way, water intoxication is a real mess. After my attempt on it, I still wonder how someone may just keep that amount of liquid inside.
Sadly no. Upon weighing its cost vs effectivity ratio, deemed it to be expensive and this was before the availability of SN presented itself. May I ask how did you take it? And does it have tetrahydrozoline in it?

I

InNihilum

Sep 8, 2021
Sadly no. Upon weighing its cost vs effectivity ratio, deemed it to be expensive and this was before the availability of SN presented itself. May I ask how did you take it? And does it have tetrahydrozoline in it?
Yes it does contains Tetrahydrozoline, but fewer than in Visine (Collypan 0.01% <- took this one, Visine 0.05%).
I took 6 bottles of it in something like 1dl water.

Fair point, I think I'll go to SN if my second attempt on Visine fails.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Yes it does contains Tetrahydrozoline, but fewer than in Visine (Collypan 0.01% <- took this one, Visine 0.05%).
I took 6 bottles of it in something like 1dl water.

Fair point, I think I'll go to SN if my second attempt on Visine fails.
If my assessment from my attempts are correct, I believe it had more effectivity being taken directly than mixed with drinks.

As for Water Intoxication, I must have forgotten to mention that this was done right after my attempt at VSED. My being deprived of liquids for days might have made me able to retain lots of water.

Last edited:
I

InNihilum

Sep 8, 2021
If my assessment from my attempts are correct, I believe it had more effectivity being taken directly than mixed with drinks.
I may follow that adivce this time.
Maybe I'll fast a bit before too, in order to help.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I tried to kill myself by making my diabetes worse but I wouldn't recommend it. Intense stomach pain, severe nausea, puking up everything you try to eat, non stop thirst, constantly urinating and severe dizziness/weakness.

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolatebar
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I may follow that adivce this time.
Maybe I'll fast a bit before too, in order to help.
I did the tetrahydrozoline because the symptoms looked promising and that it was whats available to me at that time. However, when the opportunity of SN appeared, it seems it is a lot cheaper to acquire than buying multiple bottles of tetrahydrozoline-containing eyedrops though I have yet to experience the symptoms of SN. What I can say only from experiencing tetrahydrozoline through direct ingestion of 7.5ml was that it lowers your body temperature, slows heart beat, and go unconscious around 30min-1hour mark.
I tried to kill myself by making my diabetes worse but I wouldn't recommend it. Intense stomach pain, severe nausea, puking up everything you try to eat, non stop thirst, constantly urinating and severe dizziness/weakness.
I have read some threads of intentional overdosing on insulin though the experiences of these people vary from it being peaceful to extreme pains so I am not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mentalmick
I

InNihilum

Sep 8, 2021
I did the tetrahydrozoline because the symptoms looked promising and that it was whats available to me at that time. However, when the opportunity of SN appeared, it seems it is a lot cheaper to acquire than buying multiple bottles of tetrahydrozoline-containing eyedrops though I have yet to experience the symptoms of SN. What I can say only from experiencing tetrahydrozoline through direct ingestion of 7.5ml was that it lowers your body temperature, slows heart beat, and go unconscious around 30min-1hour mark.

I have read some threads of intentional overdosing on insulin though the experiences of these people vary from it being peaceful to extreme pains so I am not sure.
Totally agree, If I'd have any easy way to get SN, I'd go for it.

Thank you very much about taking the time to give these information.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Totally agree, If I'd have any easy way to get SN, I'd go for it.

Thank you very much about taking the time to give these information.
Youre welcome. I wish you find peace in your choosing.

Just to addfurther, that after passing out from tetrahydrozoline, I have been/had experienced a slow heart beat for some weeks. I might have developed bradycardia from the attempt though this is only a self-diagnosis as I have not had any formal assessments from a physician.

I

InNihilum

Sep 8, 2021
Youre welcome. I wish you find peace in your choosing.

Just to addfurther, that after passing out from tetrahydrozoline, I have been/had experienced a slow heart beat for some weeks. I might have developed bradycardia from the attempt though this is only a self-diagnosis as I have not had any formal assessments from a physician.
Oh, that's a kind of serious after-attempt effect here. Was you at risk regarding bradycardia or heart-related health issues before the attempt?

Thanks, may you also find peace, through SN or any other way

Reactions: Chiisai
RedEther

RedEther

Sep 3, 2021
The Page where I got the information seems to be down now, but with things like helium its a limited resource. Because of that most things have oxygen in it, and wont work unless its 100% pure. Finding pure gasses is hard and expensive. If you dont use it your body Will very likely feed off the oxygen as long as it can and you'll end up brain dead and/or worse off

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Oh, that's a kind of serious after-attempt effect here. Was you at risk regarding bradycardia or heart-related health issues before the attempt?

Thanks, may you also find peace, through SN or any other way
No. I was fit as an ox before. Haha. Thank you
The Page where I got the information seems to be down now, but with things like helium its a limited resource. Because of that most things have oxygen in it, and wont work unless its 100% pure. Finding pure gasses is hard and expensive. If you dont use it your body Will very likely feed off the oxygen as long as it can and you'll end up brain dead and/or worse off

View attachment 73724
True. If going with inert gases, I believe commercial helium now is not viable as its concentration is diluted already. As for nitrogen, I could acquire that in tire shops however, they will only put it on my tires. I dont think it can be stored in plastic containers and even if it can be, it would be highly suspicious.

Last edited:
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Hello, @Chiisai. While your information was beneficial for me, so I'm avoiding a couple of methods from now on, it makes me a bit worried about you. Are you using yourself as a test subject for unreliable methods? I think it will only bring you more pain and possible irreversible effects. Maybe it would be better to sit back, think about life and do more research before doing anything. What do you think?

• Yay!
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Hello, @Chiisai. While your information was beneficial for me, so I'm avoiding a couple of methods from now on, it makes me a bit worried about you. Are you using yourself as a test subject for unreliable methods? I think it will only bring you more pain and possible irreversible effects. Maybe it would be better to sit back, think about life and do more research before doing anything. What do you think?
Thank you for the concern. It may look like I am just using myself as a test subject but it is not. I was doing thorough research on these methods before emulating them and given the set timeline I had for myself, was using means to CTB with methods that habe these ff qualities: are easily accessible, little pain as possible, and non traumatizing. With these qualities, I am just looking to methods that provide an easy and comfortable way out though without relying on expensive and/or gruesome means. I deemed partial and full as traumatizing that is why I didnt include it moreso jumping.

As of now, I have no further reason to test/research as I have already filtered these methods prior to doing them therefore deemed optimal and am fully aware of the risks.

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolatebar
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020

Where you getting dnp from?
Tried dnp plenty of times, gone though a fair amount of sources but they all sooner or later they stop selling it.
Even a source on the dent markets sold decent stuff then started selling under dosed caps lol.
Most I've done is 750mg, probably gone higher but can't remember, which accumulates even higher as time goes on fukk that was a lols experience sweating my tits off all day on the sofa with a fan directly blowing on me