• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Why is this not a more popular method? I've searched and found a few threads asking the same question but haven't found an answer. Both substances are easily and legally available in the UK. The method really doesn't need to be complicated. It's looking pretty attractive TBH.

Reactions: ssaaahmo and pthnrdnojvsc
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
Is that one of those toxic methods that could take out other people with you, maybe that's why

You mean detergent suicide, I think it can be deadly to whoever finds you, paramedics etc

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Why is this not a more popular method? I've searched and found a few threads asking the same question but haven't found an answer. Both substances are easily and legally available in the UK. The method really doesn't need to be complicated. It's looking pretty attractive TBH.

Is Sulphuric acid not regulated?

Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
I came close to trying it. I purchased the chemicals and was prepared to go through with it, but chickened out. It was overwhelming to handle the chemicals in my experience. They are really nasty and quite volatile to deal with. If you have any reservations about handling such things, little chemistry experience, so on.. you may want to pass.

Reactions: ssaaahmo and autumnal
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
I came close to trying it. I purchased the chemicals and was prepared to go through with it, but chickened out. It was overwhelming to handle the chemicals in my experience. They are really nasty and quite volatile to deal with. If you have any reservations about handling such things, little chemistry experience, so on.. you may want to pass.

There were also references in some forensic reports to corrosive acidic vapour that could damage the lungs.

I guess it could be possible to titrate one of the acids into the other in a more controlled way?

Last edited:
Reactions: I’mDone and Disintegration
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
There were also references in some forensic reports to corrosive acidic vapour that could damage the lungs.

I guess it could be possible to titrate one of the acids into the other in a more controlled way?
Exactly

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Is Sulphuric acid not regulated?

Very easy to buy in the UK. 91% pure. The requirement is 90%.
Is that one of those toxic methods that could take out other people with you, maybe that's why

You mean detergent suicide, I think it can be deadly to whoever finds you, paramedics etc

Won't charcoal do the same?

I use sulphuric regularly in my work. You need to be sensible, that's all.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Have you read whet the pph says about it? It's very low rated .. not peaceful in any sense and highly dangerous. Lots can go wrong. The goal is ctb not make life worse right?

Reactions: I’mDone
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Have you read whet the pph says about it? It's very low rated .. not peaceful in any sense and highly dangerous. Lots can go wrong. The goal is ctb not make life worse right?

Are you possibly confusing this with detergent suicide? Forgive me if you are not; I haven't checked the PPeH for a while.

The acid mixture generates carbon monoxide, not Hydrogen sulfide.

Although, yes, this would be dangerous. I wouldn't use this method in any kind of building. However, it could fit the bill for a tent somewhere remote.

Interesting. Am I correct in thinking some draincleaners possess the required Sulphuric acid concentration?

Last edited:
Reactions: I’mDone and My_name_is_Luka
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Are you possibly confusing this with detergent suicide? Forgive me if you are not; I haven't checked the PPeH for a while.

The acid mixture generates carbon monoxide, not Hydrogen sulfide.

Although, yes, this would be dangerous. I wouldn't use this method in any kind of building. However, it could fit the bill for a tent somewhere remote.

Interesting. Am I correct in thinking some draincleaners possess the required Sulphuric acid concentration?

Yes. It has already been named in another post so I'm guessing no harm in mentioning the name. It's called one-shot. Most plumbers merchants sell it.

No, not detergents. This method produces CO.

M

My_name_is_Luka

Experienced
Apr 28, 2020
This might be interesting..

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk and I’mDone
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
This might be interesting..

Thank you. I had already come across that article. My main focus is to find out why slow mixing of the acids is deemed so important. Do you have any information on that?

M

My_name_is_Luka

Experienced
Apr 28, 2020
Unluckily not. I'm also not a chemist, so I'm trying to find those same informations. I have read on another page that the reaction can develop a lot of heat once it starts. I suppose that it might be too powerful or dangerous..
I didn't like much the second article that I have posted, where the girl didn't manage to obtain a high enough concentration of CO and had permanent brain damages. It doesn't motivate me much on this experiment.. Also the first article, when the recording of the person says "it burns"

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Can one shot still be purchased? Haven't found it anywhere in google.