TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
RIP to another fine, quality subreddit. Seriously, fuck Reddit for doing that! :aw:;-;:angry::hmph: It isn't even talking about methods, or anything that would encourage violence, illegal acts, or suicide. Fucking hell, it is a subreddit for discussing the science behind suicide and may be a forum to help the public understand the science behind suicide. Oh and last but not least, Reddit had to stick the shitty suicide prevention hotline and crisis text numbers on there!! Raaarrrrgggggh!!! :angry::angry::hmph::hmph:

• Hmph!
Reactions: Euthanza, Max Castilho, LivedTooLong and 8 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Reddit censors everything I even made a thread a few weeks back about how they deleted my thread asking for the original Peter Pan book yeah I am not kidding see for yourself they censor everything.
Oh and last but not least, Reddit had to stick the shitty suicide prevention hotline and crisis text numbers on there!! Raaarrrrgggggh!!! :angry::angry::hmph::hmph:
That shit pisses me so much off when I see that shit it is just extreme virtue signalling and people don´t want to commit suicide but they do it because of ungoing suffering so suicide hotlines are just people trying to prolong suicidal peoples suffering so they can feel good about themself for "saving" a person i.e. prolonging his/her suffering.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, Buffy5120, highlyvolatile and 3 others
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Reddit has been highjacked by SJW's and virtue signalers!...a bunch of red-dit flags flying all over that site... I don't use it much anymore! Too many do-gooders who think they can force their virtues on everyone else!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, astro, 262653 and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I've been wondering why it smells so bad. Ah, this is just the rotting authoritarianism. A society in which science is censored has no future. I think it's time to "summon the spirit" of Darwin and restore order in the heads of those people who returned to the Middle Ages.

Reactions: Euthanza, 262653, itsamadworld and 2 others
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I left reddit once i found this site. Glad i did.

Reactions: Euthanza, a.n.kirillov, omoidarui and 10 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Fuck reddit.

the worst part is that they no longer pretend to care about freedom of expression, they've become so transparent about their censorship.

Reactions: Euthanza, a.n.kirillov, itsamadworld and 5 others
whereispeace

whereispeace

Mar 18, 2020
The people who run Reddit are a bunch of politically correct, conformist squares...which I hate more than just about anything.

Reactions: Euthanza, a.n.kirillov, itsamadworld and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
@TheGoodGuy I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your thread. It sucks badly enough that Reddit is so strict on what is allowed now and anything that deviates from the original subreddit's culture gets flagged and removed by mods.

@itsamadworld I agree with you. I only peruse it from time to time, to find good quality threads and if I do find something of value, I share it to our community here or discuss about it in more detail.

@faust Indeed. It's almost like the people are rejecting the Enlightenment and it's a weird time in history where religion, morals, values, individualism, culture, and everything is in a state of flux, unable to separate into reasonable entities.

@highlyvolatile Same here, except I lingered a bit on TTG before fully migrating away sometime late 2018. It was just a slow transition, but nevertheless, made it.

@Fragile Agreed. I think that is what happens when a company gets too big and advertisers other stakeholders and investors (most of which are pro-lifers ugh) gets involved. A company that grew too big eventually loses it's original values or changed in such a way that isn't conducive to it's original mission.

@whereispeace Yeah, same here, and the only semi-decent subreddits out there are Unpopularopinion and maybe TTG (before it became quarantined and inactive).

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, 262653, highlyvolatile and 4 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Mind you it will increase SS membership.

Reactions: Euthanza, a.n.kirillov and itsamadworld
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
oh wow the facebook wannabe is censoring non-mainstream/advertiser friendly content, I'm SHOCKED !

• Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, highlyvolatile, a.n.kirillov and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I will keep promoting ss on there and fight the self appointed moral authorities and part time torturers.

Reactions: Euthanza, 262653, itsamadworld and 2 others