• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide truly would be self care for me as it's the one escape from an existence so evil. I really wish I had the option of a peaceful death like never waking again, it'd solve everything, all I wish is for this existence to disappear into nothingness.
Death truly is all that's beautiful as it's the eternal release from an existence that caused nothing but harm in the first place and to simply exist is so incredibly harmful, to have the ability to exist is just meaningless suffering and it's disturbing how one is capable of feeling such immense agony all while they are destined for nothing but to decay and die anyway.

It's an abomination to be enslaved in the decaying flesh prison that is the human body, to exist as a human is the most futile and torturous burden that has no benefit and serves no purpose, it was so tragically imposed by those who were selfish enough to procreate even know nobody can be harmed by never existing at all. For me suicide is the solution to the problem that never needed to exist and it's such a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all.

Non-existence is all that's desirable to me as it's the eternal absence of all harm and suffering, no matter what existence will always be the problem as it's what ultimately causes one to suffer, existence is the source of all pain, torment and cruelty. Only through death can one escape suffering which is why suicide is self care to me, I'd always prefer the true peace of eternal nothingness over being tormented in this existence so futile.

Reactions: myusername890 and wittless