L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Can somebody trying to ctb with poison mislead paramedics and CPR by placing a labeled bottle from another poison on a suicide scene? It would be a backup measure in such cases when you can be found alive.
I think most of all would be interesting which poison could be used with SN method. Something which causes same symptoms as SN, but has other antidotes (which won't cure SN poisoning)?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Meretlein, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
D

divaangel

Mar 16, 2019
It might be possible to mislead paramedics but the primary use of antidotes doesn't occur until the patient arrives at the ER anyway. Paramedics use supportive treatment and naloxone (Narcan) to treat for opiate OD's, but once the patient reaches the ER bloodwork is done to define the exact poison and treat accordingly.

Reactions: Jc40, C14 and Lifeisatrap
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I was thinking about placing sodium azide near the scene because then they would need special equipment and a bomb squad to retrieve me.

• Yay!
Reactions: efffervescence, Can'tStandAnymore, Longman and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Can somebody trying to ctb with poison mislead paramedics and CPR by placing a labeled bottle from another poison on a suicide scene? It would be a backup measure in such cases when you can be found alive.
I think most of all would be interesting which poison could be used with SN method. Something which causes same symptoms as SN, but has other antidotes (which won't cure SN poisoning)?
What you can do is just ask the people at the motel to leave you alone and put a do not disturb sign on the door that should give plenty of time for SN to fully work. SN should fully kill in 8 hours so it's not that much time.

Reactions: Jc40
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
SN should fully kill in 8 hours
can u tell me where u read this information? i always read about the 8h thing for sn but i dont remember where this came from ?

Reactions: Donewith_ and Jc40
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
The problem is that they won't use an "SN antidote" but they'll use the cure for methemoglobinemia(caused by SN) instead.
They treat symptoms

Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore