• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
If this post is against the rules, please tell me and I will not do something like this again. Thanks I am new to this forum.

I have a supply of lye, and I know its a pretty toxic poison. I was wondering if anyone knew about the specifics of suicide with this method. From what I've heard only a few drops can kill, but it causes severe burns. I hope these burns will not be too painful, I guess I may or may not find out one day, but I was wondering if anyone knew something about this method since I can't find any threads on it with search.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
This kind of thread is more than welcome. We discuss methods and reduction of suffering openly.

I don't know much about safe ways to die from lye. I have a weird obsession with seeking out bad news stories and everything I've seen from accidental ingestion was horrific. Burned esophagus, very painful experiences and long journeys. I don't know if there's a more efficient way to use it.

• Aww..
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, locked*n*loaded and nixdeath
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Lye is a caustic akloid. When you survive ... You will be permanently affected for the rest of your life.

Please do not try this.

• Aww..
Reactions: jakaranda3, _Minsk, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ingestion – Burns in the esophagus and stomach, severe stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, blood in the vomit and stool.

It takes less than seven drops in an oral dose, a mere taste, for it to be lethal to a 68 kilogram (150 pound) human being. A single taste of lye would cause third-degree burns on the mouth and the esophagus, the muscular tube that connects the throat to the stomach. If a sufficiently large dose of lye is swallowed, the alkali can cause perforations in the esophagus and stomach, which can lead to death in fatal cases SLOWLY. Think PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, PAIN!

Now think STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!

Reactions: jakaranda3, _Minsk, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 4 others
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Don't do it with lye. Just don't.

Reactions: _Minsk and Dizzylady80
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is one of the worst options. It is unlikely to kill you but guaranteed to leave you severely damaged. Why add this to any current problems?

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

sandalphon

Student
Aug 19, 2021
If this post is against the rules, please tell me and I will not do something like this again. Thanks I am new to this forum.

I have a supply of lye, and I know its a pretty toxic poison. I was wondering if anyone knew about the specifics of suicide with this method. From what I've heard only a few drops can kill, but it causes severe burns. I hope these burns will not be too painful, I guess I may or may not find out one day, but I was wondering if anyone knew something about this method since I can't find any threads on it with search.
Don't.

nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
alright thanks for the advice, I will not do it that way and probably look into SN.

Reactions: _Minsk, NearlyIrrelevantCake and Foresight