D

defott

Sep 16, 2020
I remember the first time that I had truly bad low blood sugar. I was in bed just trying to go to sleep while my ex and parents kept trying to shove sugar in my face. I wish I hadn't eaten those skittles, otherwise I'm convinced I would have ctb. Whether or not this is true, I don't know, but it felt like that great sleep from which you'd never have to wake up.

I want to have that feeling again but I've heard so many varied things about insulin overdosing. Here in Canada it's cheap, and I already have several vials and pens that I feel like I could easily inject myself with.

I live alone so I won't be found, I just want to make sure it goes right the first time.

Could a insulin overdose be combined with something else to make sure it goes through?

Nephthys22

Nephthys22

Aug 16, 2020
I remember the first time that I had truly bad low blood sugar. I was in bed just trying to go to sleep while my ex and parents kept trying to shove sugar in my face. I wish I hadn't eaten those skittles, otherwise I'm convinced I would have ctb. Whether or not this is true, I don't know, but it felt like that great sleep from which you'd never have to wake up.

I want to have that feeling again but I've heard so many varied things about insulin overdosing. Here in Canada it's cheap, and I already have several vials and pens that I feel like I could easily inject myself with.

I live alone so I won't be found, I just want to make sure it goes right the first time.

Could a insulin overdose be combined with something else to make sure it goes through?

Yeah so, I am going to go ahead and advise against this method, having seen it first hand. Back in 2013, a friend of mine took 9 pens of Insulin and went completely brain dead, only the brain stem was still active. Even though that was the case, and he had to be placed on life support he still lived. When his family made the decision to take him off life support, it looked as if he was in the most excruciating pain as they removed the tubes and plugs. As soon as they took him off, his breathing stabilized. However, every doctor told us there was no hope. The parents were merciful and decided not to keep him in an institution as essentially a vegetable. When the parents gave their consent ...the hospital decided to withhold fluids. It took him three days to finally exit this world, and he did so alone, ...at a hospice. Would not recommend.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: inactive, Deleted member 14573 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If you read the PPH their is a little info on it. It recommends 1000iu. Its quite date i think ,as it mentions having to inject alot of times from a vial. wheras nowadays pens are available so this wouldn't be necessary.

I can say i tried it with 300iu before i read PPH and was on here (it was out of date,but looked perfectly fine). i had been doing drugs and drank alot of alcohol aswell,then i went to sleep

It had no effect or very slight, i woke up had a feeling of wanting sugar.which i did actually do.

There was a recent thread about this i commented in and other members gave input about, you could probably find it if you search it
Yeah so, I am going to go ahead and advise against this method, having seen it first hand. Back in 2013, a friend of mine took 9 pens of Insulin and went completely brain dead, only the brain stem was still active. Even though that was the case, and he had to be placed on life support he still lived. When his family made the decision to take him off life support, it looked as if he was in the most excruciating pain as they removed the tubes and plugs. As soon as they took him off, his breathing stabilized. However, every doctor told us there was no hope. The parents were merciful and decided not to keep him in an institution as essentially a vegetable. When the parents gave their consent ...the hospital decided to withhold fluids. It took him three days to finally exit this world, and he did so alone, ...at a hospice. Would not recommend.

9 pens:ohh: so is that like 2700iu? they PPH says 1000iu. unless too much is also a problem?(i dont know the answer to that though)

Nephthys22

Nephthys22

Aug 16, 2020
9 pens:ohh: so is that like 2700iu? they PPH says 1000iu. unless too much is also a problem?(i dont know the answer to that though)

Yes about. Now, I will say that he was found a few hours after he did it and was helicopter lifted to a hospital, so I don't know if that played a factor in his survival, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yes about. Now, I will say that he was found a few hours after he did it and was helicopter lifted to a hospital, so I don't know if that played a factor in his survival, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

do you know if it was fast acting or the slower release form?

either way they took nearly 3 times the amount the PPH said(i dont think they mention fast or slow release).

I was told fast acting was really dangerous if you go to sleep. as you go into a diabetic coma.which is exactly what it sounds like happened to your friend.

I mean we will never know how much someone suffers in a coma, I imagine even if you survive you cant remember the exact pain.

thankyou for that, as that is a massive amount to take from what i have read anyway.

I hope it wasn't too painful for your friend