• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Remember they made guns hundreds of years ago. A simple modern toolshop could make them easily.

The problem is that without the skills, the end product is likely to be low quality and therefore dubious reliability and power.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
where do you get the ammunition from do you have to make it

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I have heard that a certain book by the designation of "TM 31-210" is very interesting. Also a weapon I heard about called the "four-winds shotgun".
If you can't buy ammo, then yes. Don't wanna give too much detail cuz illegal to provide such information in my jurisdiction, but most guns use blanks that they modify with projectiles, though there's been talk of various means to re-activate inert ammunition, I know Deterrence Dispensed put out a guide called "ButWhatAbout Ammo" discussing this. Two methods were discussed in a book "Stingray Machine Pistol" too.
(Legal ass-covering disclaimer: I have not provided any genuine instructions beyond vague descriptions that hardly could be considered such, and while I have provided names of publications that may be instructional, I will not provide links and am mentioning them for journalistic/scientific reasons, giving your sources is important. I am providing information to people who I believe are interested in this subject out of curiosity, and I believe live in jurisdictions where making such things would be legal anyway. Obey the law, worship the state, do not question the party)
(photos are not mine, taken from Improguns)

A

Asphyxiater

Mar 7, 2023
If it's alcohol gun or slingshot, then use a 20mm steel ball for max power. Buy online or hardware store

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Seems like a slightly more complex approach if there are other more legal(?) methods available.

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Perhaps OT, but interesting I thought...Back around 1984, up and coming young actor John-Erik Hexum accidentaly shot himself on a movie set with a gun loaded with blanks. The muzzle blast caused enough blunt force trauma to kill him. Took him six days to die, though.