• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

revolutionnaire23

revolutionnaire23

Love is a poison that I can't seem to cure.
Aug 6, 2023
My Bday is today. Not much to do I guess. I'm tired. I want to get drunk. I at least want to die happy.

Gonna get drunk in a few days I think... Not sure. Alcohol poisoning seems to be a good way to go out, right?

If so, how much, how quickly, and is it painful? what should I do?

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
CTB by alcohol highly unrecommended. Sure, you could die, but expect a very painful death.

Reactions: droppedmysyrup
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

Jul 23, 2024
My Bday is today. Not much to do I guess. I'm tired. I want to get drunk. I at least want to die happy.

Gonna get drunk in a few days I think... Not sure. Alcohol poisoning seems to be a good way to go out, right?

If so, how much, how quickly, and is it painful? what should I do?
Alcohol poisoning isn't a good way to go. You'll likely drown in ur vomit before u die of alcohol poisoning.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
If you drink a lot of alcohol your body will vomit it out. Though, every year many teenagers die to alcohol poisoning so it is not impossible. Not sure if the death is painful since you fall unconscious at some point. But I don't think it's very reliable.

Technically it would be more reliable to consume alcohol anally. You can't vomit it out, the liver won't degrade it first and due to the large surface of the intestinal tract the alcohol will be absorbed much faster than if you drank it.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/alcohol-enemas#risks

Reactions: droppedmysyrup