• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
Suicide is the only true way out.
The fundamental problem of life: existence is imposed on the individual without their consent (naturally) and has great potential to entail suffering - which the individual hasn't agreed to.
Life can be seen as a gift or a parasite. A gift because it creates a being which can then partake in living - which is assumed to be good, or, at least, worth it. But life can be seen as a parasite, it spreads constantly, like a virus, by the act of reproduction - an act that is biologically programmed to every new specimen - bringing with it living and all its associated struggles: suffering, pain, hunger, thirst, anxiety, fear, anger, aging and the inevitable death.
Life is a continous struggle, but for what? To create more life, and so it goes. The only way to enjoy life is to be lucky, focus on the pleasures and have a blissful ignorance of the negative aspects of existence.

In face of all of this. Suicide, posits itself as a valid and perfectly reasonable response. Here we don't imagine the hasty and sloppy kind of suicide often depicted on the media and the public's imagination, but as a completely rational and well though-out action. Carefully crafted as to allow us to finally find freedom from the existence to which was mercilessly imposed upon us.
When cornered by all sides, life gives no option, but to keep going and to struggle, suffer, and there's nothing other beings can do to help, in fact, they would rather take advantage of you to gain the upper hand in the survival of the fittest. Suicide though, presents itself as a caring mother offering a generous, warm helping hand to its children, it offers a valid alternative to the challenges of existence. For sure, suicide shouldn't be thought as an act of defeat or limitation, but as an act of victory and true freedom over life's carelessly harmful impositions and unecessary hurdles.

Pardon my yapping, I need to get my thoughts out. I hope it will be of some use to anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Joarga, Hunter2005, Passersby and 24 others
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Nononononono, completely wrong

SUICIDE BAD REPRODUCTION GOOD

(sarcasm)

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Hotsackage, divinemistress36, _Minsk and 3 others
arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
The other way out is recovery. Which I am trying currently. It's really hard though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Edpal247, Not a Cylon, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I fully agree. I also see suicide as the only way out. I don't understand why more people also don't see suicide as a way out. No matter how you try and spin it, suicide is a valid option to escape life. I never wanted life itself in the first place. I'd rather have a life of a billionaire (or a neet) or no life at all

Reactions: Passersby, Hollowman, Edpal247 and 7 others
D

DarknessAndDespair

Mar 26, 2023
Suicide is rebellion

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, Passersby, Hotsackage and 6 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Well said.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and Illegal Preclear
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Suicide is rebellion
It really is. This is a Prison Planet run by a hierarchy of humans so evil they've essentially transcended to demons made flesh who hold power over people by unyielding trauma, by constant threat of violence and death.

Once YOU have transcended the fear of death, you can no longer be controlled. The powers that be have no leverage over you. The elite don't actually want you to die, they want you to remain alive in a state of constant trauma.

I've said this a dozen times at this point, but I'll say it again: The most powerful people on the planet will grandstand about how we need 70% or so of humanity's population to die or else we'll starve to death, die in natural disasters, have no medical care, have no drinkable water, have every manner of suffering befall us... AND YET-

You cannot even search for a MOVIE that features a character committing suicide at some point without a HUGE warning screen coming up for 988. You cannot even express a passing thought of suicide to people without the risks of cops showing up to your house to literally perform an extrajudicial kidnapping on you.

That EXTEME contradiction speaks so many volumes.

CTB isn't just about being free from this Prison Planet - it's the only way to have an eternal victory over it and the evil, subhuman garbage that keep Earth a giant ball of trauma floating through space.

• Love
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13, Hollowman, dystopiandogdays and 6 others
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
I like the way you have expressed yourself. You are absolutely right, everything you said is true.

It made me think. Humans got to the bad stage of evolution - our intelligence recognizes that existence is pain, but our instincts still want to keep us alive. Most animals are blissfully unaware and only have to follow their protocols to stay alive (and create new life).

In face of all of this. Suicide, posits itself as a valid and perfectly reasonable response.

And because we recognize that our suffering is stupid and useless, suicide should be acceptable and honored. Humans who force you to stay alive (or let you die painfully) are not compassionate, even though they claim they are. They are wrong, they just project their own experience and ideals on you and therefore think they understand what you are going through. But they don't and they never can.

I wish there was a machine to determine my pain or to let others feel my pain. I think it's the only way to make them understand that I don't want this anymore.

Sorry, I am also just combining random thought pieces together and I don't know if it makes sense to anyone else but me. I actually only wanted to say that I liked your summary @Hahem. I saved it to my private notes.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, heavyeyes and Hahem
H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
The other way out is recovery. Which I am trying currently. It's really hard though.
Yeah, I want to make it clear it is an option as well. In the end, the will of the individual is the most important.
But yeah, it is a very hard path I've also been trailing. Good luck.

Reactions: arnxxx, Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I absolutely agree. I just wish the practicalities of it were more reliable. I wish it was something we could calmly and confidently commit to. As it is, we have to risk some home grown bodge job method that may result in us only maiming ourselves.

The decision to do it may well feel well reasoned out and rational to us but carrying it out via the methods we have available to us will likely feel less stable.

I suppose that's the true test of us though. Are we so desperate to get out that we'll take the risk in an attempt?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Reactions: divinemistress36, unknown23 and Edpal247
D

DarknessAndDespair

Mar 26, 2023
It really is. This is a Prison Planet run by a hierarchy of humans so evil they've essentially transcended to demons made flesh who hold power over people by unyielding trauma, by constant threat of violence and death.

Once YOU have transcended the fear of death, you can no longer be controlled. The powers that be have no leverage over you. The elite don't actually want you to die, they want you to remain alive in a state of constant trauma.

I've said this a dozen times at this point, but I'll say it again: The most powerful people on the planet will grandstand about how we need 70% or so of humanity's population to die or else we'll starve to death, die in natural disasters, have no medical care, have no drinkable water, have every manner of suffering befall us... AND YET-

You cannot even search for a MOVIE that features a character committing suicide at some point without a HUGE warning screen coming up for 988. You cannot even express a passing thought of suicide to people without the risks of cops showing up to your house to literally perform an extrajudicial kidnapping on you.

That EXTEME contradiction speaks so many volumes.

CTB isn't just about being free from this Prison Planet - it's the only way to have an eternal victory over it and the evil, subhuman garbage that keep Earth a giant ball of trauma floating through space.
Yes, it's a weird contradiction. I have a theory about this, and essentially I think that the most powerful feed from the suffering of the living, people and animals. So, it is as if that suffering is their source of energy.

Reactions: Illegal Preclear
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
Yes, it's a weird contradiction. I have a theory about this, and essentially I think that the most powerful feed from the suffering of the living, people and animals. So, it is as if that suffering is their source of energy.
Watch this
Might be of interest to you and expands on your theory

H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Ya no one is beyond biology, sorry to burst the normie bubble. So let's show a tad of humility to those who medical professionals can't address.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Illegal Preclear
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Watch this
Might be of interest to you and expands on your theory

Thank you for posting this! This was really interesting. I spend a lot of time thinking about what's going to happen to me in the moment of death and I know to avoid the light at all costs. I know for a fact this IS a prison planet and the ones in control of it feed not off death, but off suffering itself. It interesting to think there will be a 'final temptation' after you die to come back here. They'll probably be some emissary telling me "if you go into the light we'll give you a body with a completely normal, working brain".

The light could also be interpreted as the light of Lucifer - he is an "fallen angel of Light" after all. I hope I have the strength when I CTB to hold on to my convictions, spit in his face and embrace the Void to entirely new dimensions of existence. I'd certainly be open to that. I don't judge ALL existence by this Prison area we find ourselves in.

Reactions: aslank98