T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
What do you think of this girl?

Honestly if I try to kill myself and end up worse than now, I will try to kill myself again when I had the chance. I think that once suicide is in your head, the idea never goes till your finally dead no matter how many attempts have you done. Maybe you die from another way instead of suicide but the idea still in your head. I find it difficult to live with the idea of suicide in my head for rest of my life without commiting. It sucks but she could find a meaning in her life by helping others but who knows who she really is inside her mind. No one knows if she is still suicidal.

It reminds me of another guy from Netherlands who lost both legs due to suicide and after his attempt he started to give speeches and prevent suicide but end up killing himself.

Edit: here's a video of him

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: SNOB and WearyOfStruggling
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I guess it depends on the reason why you suicide. I failed before without anyone noticing, but if i fail again, with people knowing about it or not, i would keep going untill i die. Nothing will change for me.

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills and TimeToBiteTheDust
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I'd be tempted to do the same if I ended up like that from an attempt. It would be another reason among the many to do it, at least. As for suicide being ever-present, I think it depends on what type of suicidal you are. Some people try to commit impulsively and regret it for reasons beyond SI; they're overwhelmed, but they don't really want to die. People like that are still at a higher risk of suicide than the average person, but it likely doesn't haunt them. It's the type of suicidal where you really want to die, where life is something that is persistently and actively unappealing, that is difficult to cope with.

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills, WearyOfStruggling, FriendofDeath and 4 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think most of them (not all) end up with regret for their failures, not solely because of failing the attempt, but because of the consequences and aftermath of failure: which includes social ostracization, judgment from other people, misunderstandings and stigma (mental health is still heavily stigmatized in many parts of the world), and generally leading a worse quality of life (being disabled after a failed attempt - either by brain damage, paralysis, and/or other consequence).

Before anyone criticizes me, one thing I don't agree with is that people like her usually become 'pro-life' and wants to do what the majority of society does, which is to push 'life' as a virtue and prevent death, going against pro-choice values. I say this because being 'pro-choice' means to respect and allow others' wishes to choose between living or dying. However, a pro-lifer, by default, wishes life and even goes as far as to push life to others, while relentlessly rejecting death as an option and lambasting pro-choicers who wish to just allow death as an option rather than an imposition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meaninglesslife4020 and TimeToBiteTheDust