FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so cruel and hellish how many people see suicide as something to be prevented rather than accepted as a personal choice. I could never see what's supposedly so beneficial and valuable about existence in order to justify these prevention type views, because after all existence is very undesirable and unnecessary. I see it as such a terrible curse to exist as a conscious being burdened with the ability to suffer, destined to decay and die anyway, to me the problem will always lie in existence itself rather than the wish to be free from it.

All that existence ever causes is unnecessary suffering and problems, it really repulses me how humans are so focused on prolonging the suffering of others rather than respecting the perfectly valid wish to die.
If one wants to cease existing on their own terms then they should be able to die in peace without any pro-lifers and their delusional beliefs getting in the way because after all nobody is obligated to continue existing anyway. It's very compassionate to support the individuals right to die, trying to push the idea of suicide prevention is just so cruel and insensitive.
Ceasing to exist could never be such a bad thing anyway as after all nobody can be harmed by not existing, it's horrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader, haibane, Deleted member 31858 and 15 others
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
Absolutely agree

Reactions: myusername890 and LetMeBeSad
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Preventention should be an option open to those who want to die. Unfortunately not everyone has problems that can be fixed.

Reactions: myusername890, SMmetalhead36, LetMeBeSad and 6 others
Saberhagen

Saberhagen

Dec 15, 2023
It's just so cruel and hellish how many people see suicide as something to be prevented rather than accepted as a personal choice. I could never see what's supposedly so beneficial and valuable about existence in order to justify these prevention type views, because after all existence is very undesirable and unnecessary. I see it as such a terrible curse to exist as a conscious being burdened with the ability to suffer, destined to decay and die anyway, to me the problem will always lie in existence itself rather than the wish to be free from it.

All that existence ever causes is unnecessary suffering and problems, it really repulses me how humans are so focused on prolonging the suffering of others rather than respecting the perfectly valid wish to die.
If one wants to cease existing on their own terms then they should be able to die in peace without any pro-lifers and their delusional beliefs getting in the way because after all nobody is obligated to continue existing anyway. It's very compassionate to support the individuals right to die, trying to push the idea of suicide prevention is just so cruel and insensitive.
Ceasing to exist could never be such a bad thing anyway as after all nobody can be harmed by not existing, it's horrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence.
Fuck this. We come here without our consent, but they don't let us leave! Euthanasia on demand should be a human right! For us, this is a prison!
We don't live anyway, we are just slowly rotting bodies, our minds are empty we are so fucking hollow. Why they don't just fuck off? Instead of: Suicide Helpline fucking preventions lines they should help us to leave with a dignity!

Reactions: Immensevoid, SMmetalhead36, Hollowman and 4 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There are people here that might benefit from discussion. When we see a complaint about a situation or condition, limiting all conversation to their death is not realistic. Death is in store for all, but it does not always need to be immediate.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AInilam, Tuurngait, SoulWhisperer and 3 others
Grimscribe

Grimscribe

In Defense of Non-Existence
May 16, 2023
This is clearly tagged as "venting", I don't understand why people are complaining about your threads, FuneralCry. They can just ignore it.
Anyway, I tend to agree with your viewpoints, the right to die is an important but taboo subject in modern society.

Reactions: haibane, SMmetalhead36 and pole
S

spinningship

Student
Dec 20, 2022
You philosophize so much and I used to do the same. A lot of people with depression do it. I'm curious how would you describe how you feel on a day-to-day basis? Sorry if that's too personal.

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
i think youre trying to push boundaries at this point and make the site look bad.

For stating her beliefs? She is allowed. If the site isn't going to survive because the delusional normies can't handle it, then oh well. They take away everything else and bury us in useless platitudes.

What makes you think the site will survive if you groom this site to reflect something pro-lifers might find acceptable?

If you want to knuckle under so you can have some semblance of what used to be called pro-choice discussion and support, that is up to you. I will not. Some of us out here think not playing the game is the only way to win.

If you want good faith discussion, then you should probably avoid accusations. And saying "I feel like" before your accusation, doesn't make it any less of an accusation. Did you hit the report and/or block buttons? That might help you feel better.
You type so eloquently but your threads are almost always so immature. It's wild tbh. You think everything is black and white and don't listen when people tell you things aren't. Wild.

Why should she listen to you? You an extra qualified human being? If you have any answers the rest of us don't, feel free to enlighten us.

Personal attacks don't come off well if you want a good faith discussion.

It might not be black and white for you but, it is for her. And many others here. Is it the wrong way to think?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death, pthnrdnojvsc and pole
B

bungalow13

Oct 22, 2023

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
already echoed by members above, but I'll reiterate.

this is a venting thread, as suggested by the prefix. the venting thread is meant to be for @FuneralCry to express their thoughts and how they feel.

a venting thread should not be a safe space that is hijacked and derailed by people who disagree with @FuneralCry viewpoints. it leads to flame-wars and arguments breaking out, causing further division amongst members.

if you feel a certain way about perspectives expressed by @FuneralCry, ignore their content and move on. it's that easy.

members have already been spoken to and unofficially warned about such behaviour. however, if this continues, it amounts to harassment and warnings will be applied.

if anyone has an issue regarding this, PM myself or other staff members.

Reactions: NumbItAll, Grimscribe, Deleted member 31858 and 3 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019

this is a venting thread, as suggested by the prefix. the venting thread is meant to be for @FuneralCry to express their thoughts and how they feel.

a venting thread should not be a safe space that is hijacked and derailed by people who disagree with @FuneralCry viewpoints. it leads to flame-wars and arguments breaking out, causing further division amongst members.

if you feel a certain way about perspectives expressed by @FuneralCry, ignore their content and move on. it's that easy.

members have already been spoken to and unofficially warned about such behaviour. however, if this continues, it amounts to harassment and warnings will be applied.

So if someone makes controversial statements but labels it venting, no one can say what they think? Just trying to understand the rules.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, breezeboy, beelzebul and 1 other person
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
So if someone makes controversial statements but labels it venting, no one can say what they think? Just trying to understand the rules.
Probably not. Unless what-you-think is in support of their vent

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
do said controversial statements violate forum rules? or is it an attack that stems from a personal issue regarding disagreement over the members viewpoints?

some of these responses go beyond simply people "saying what they think". it's individuals that have previously been spoken to, continuing to hound the member on other posts. the actions are deliberate and it's choosing to ignore unofficial warnings from moderators.

if you feel as though a statement is controversial enough that it violates forum rules and should be dealt with, raise your concerns in PMs with a staff member and report the content in question.

if anyone wants to delve deeper into this, PM me instead of responding within this thread out of respect for OP and to prevent the thread from being derailed and locked.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and pthnrdnojvsc
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I couldn't have said it better myself! There's no lie in this post!

Exactly.