FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If one wishes to cease existing on their own terms then no matter what that should only be supported. The whole idea of suicide prevention is just cruel and delusional in the first place, I will never be able to understand what is supposedly so "good" about existence to justify these preventionst views, it's horrible to me how many humans want to force others to continue suffering and refuse to respect the decision to die, as after all we never consented to this existence and aren't obligated to continue.
No matter what I will always see eternally ceasing to exist as the only ideal and desirable outcome, I find it comforting to think of this existence peacefully disappearing into nothingness.

And it will always be very valid to wish to escape from the burden of existing as a human, it's insane how many refuse to support suicide even know in existence there is unlimited potential for pain, harm and suffering yet death erases all of that. It's disgusting to be against people permanently escaping from suffering, someone must lack any compassion to be against people finding peace from this futile and meaningless existence that was completely unnecessary in the first place.

Only death is truly beautiful, there is no beauty in existing as in fact existence causes nothing but suffering, it's truly horrifying how we exist in such a hellish world yet humans wish to make it into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms. Preferring the true peace of death over having the ability to suffer in this existence is all that makes sense to me, it's unacceptable how the option of a peaceful, guaranteed suicide isn't accessible.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, 4am, throneofdispair03 and 3 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I agree.

People say don't rush death, i say why not?

I guess if your a normie being happy and gay in the head must feel nice but some of us aren't. Give us the tools you pathetic little shits. We can handle the concept of death.

Endless peace, doesn't everyone love sleep?

Normies dude.. i love using that word now lol 😆

Reactions: divinemistress36
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
would you say this to a mother with a child? just curious.

Reactions: Nothing…………………., Sukui, divinemistress36 and 2 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Reactions: Nothing…………………., Sukui, textmewhenyourehome and 1 other person