FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If one wishes to cease existing on their own terms then they should simply be able to in a peaceful and guaranteed way as it's their existence and they never consented to it in the first place. I find it so insensitive how despite this many humans believe that suicide needs a valid enough reason and needs to be justified, even know the right to die is a human right and it isn't like we are obligated to continue delaying the inevitable in this meaningless and burdensome existence anyway.
We are all just waiting around to die anyway so why does it need to be justified if one wants to take control and decide when that is, death will happen anyway whether there is a reason behind it or not. No matter what wanting suicide will always be a valid way to feel and it's none of other people's business and it's not something for them to decide.

Only the individual is the one experiencing their existence and if one wishes to off switch their consciousness that was imposed in the first place then that should be respected, for me existence itself is enough to make me wish for the eternal absence of everything. In my case I see suicide as rational as all existence ever does is create unnecessary suffering and problems, to simply exist is something so harmful as there is endless risks and unlimited potential to suffer.
I'd always see the peace of an dreamless and eternal sleep as preferable to decaying and deteriorating from age in an existence that was always very futile and unnecessary in the first place, to me existence itself is the true problem and I'd always see it as better to not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: IsThisEverything, Hotsackage, Daxter_87 and 3 others
J

JKAC

Jan 7, 2024
I feel like I am stuck in this world slaving away for the man on top. They don't want you to be able to leave so easy because who would willing work for the man their whole lives? But I completely agree there should be an easy way to go out in peace.

Reactions: Daxter_87
R12192

R12192

Jan 9, 2024
Hey, just curious.. I see you've been active since 2020/2021, and almost all of your posts are centered around the beauty of death. I don't disagree at all, death is beautiful. Humans choose to feel everything over nothing, which I find is ridiculous, and I don't mean this in an encouraging way but what's holding you back from trying to do it? Again, this isn't in an encouraging way, I'm just curious.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hey, just curious.. I see you've been active since 2020/2021, and almost all of your posts are centered around the beauty of death. I don't disagree at all, death is beautiful. Humans choose to feel everything over nothing, which I find is ridiculous, and I don't mean this in an encouraging way but what's holding you back from trying to do it? Again, this isn't in an encouraging way, I'm just curious.
Because it's just not straightforward to cease existing on our own terms, it isn't like we can just choose to just easily cease existing in a peaceful and guaranteed way. We exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible after all, I'm only still stuck here as methods are either inacessible or risky, I'd also fear trying to die going wrong and just leading to way more suffering as a result.

R12192

R12192

Jan 9, 2024
Because it's just not straightforward to cease existing on our own terms, it isn't like we can just choose to just easily cease existing in a peaceful and guaranteed way. We exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible after all, I'm only still stuck here as methods are either inacessible or risky, I'd also fear trying to die going wrong and just leading to way more suffering as a result.
I feel the same way. I don't have any access to lethal poison or tall buildings. I only have one dirty knife, and slitting my wrists or stabbing myself is my least preferable method..

IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
I agree. If there's one thing we should have control over, it's whether we live or die. We should be able to decide to die for whatever reason we like, we don't need to justify it to others.

Reactions: divinemistress36
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I think people should be encouraged to think critically about their desire for suicide and to not take for granted that their feelings are the best thing to guide their actions by.

Reactions: FutureHanger
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I think people should be encouraged to think critically about their desire for suicide and to not take for granted that their feelings are the best thing to guide their actions by.
first part I agree with but second part is kind of invalidating, if you mean temporary emotions in the moment then kind of agree but if it's an emotional state they've been in for time then I don't see why they shouldn't.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
first part I agree with but second part is kind of invalidating, if you mean temporary emotions in the moment then kind of agree but if it's an emotional state they've been in for time then I don't see why they shouldn't.
Hence why "encouraged to think critically".