FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is because death solves everything and prevents all future unnecessary suffering. To have the option to reliably cease existing on our own terms would be such a relief, it's disgusting how humans want to force other people to suffer as much as possible for as long as possible. Death isn't a bad thing as nobody can be harmed by not existing, all suffering and problems are as a result of existence itself. It only feels rational wanting to die on my own terms as after all we are just waiting to die anyway and the less time spent here the more suffering prevented.

I could never see a point to existing, it just leads to decay and death, existence is just so futile, undesirable and causes so much harm. Death shouldn't be viewed as a bad thing as it's the only relief from this hellish reality where there is endless potential for suffering. I see it as better that this existence is forgotten about, only the peace of eternal sleep is appealing.

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Rogue Proxy, Lost cherry and 4 others
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
I totally agree. I want to die so badly that thoughts of suicide are the only thing enabling me to sleep these days. I have to hold on till next year until my commitments are done. I'm pretty much in the last leg of my life but it's unbearable being this close to the end. The last thing I need are pro lifers mucking it up with their bs

Reactions: WonderingSoul and pthnrdnojvsc
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i agree but not necessarily for the same reasons. some people really do enjoy living, and personally.. i do. i don't always necessarily consider existing to be an overall negative. i love life and all it's possibilities, etc etc. for me i've experienced traumatic things almost every year of my life since i was born though. so trying to move through it is like trying to get out of quick sand. eventually when there's enough it just consumes you entirely.
i do agree that dying shouldn't be such a negative though. especially somebody wanting to die. if someone wants to and truly thought about it and feels ready, they should be able to without the all-over negative backlash.

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Suffering is the meaning of life - evelynn

Reactions: idk3 and hi-okbye
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's like surgery. May be necessary essentially and the least sucky option but a "good" thing. Imo.