• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so evil to me, it only causes harm and way more suffering. Suicide is something to be accepted, not prevented, I find it really disgusting how suicide isn't accepted as a very valid personal choice. For me suicide is all that feels rational as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, existence was never a desirable state in the first place, for me suicide is the solution to what the true problem is which is existence itself and I find it beyond tragic how this problem even exists at all.

I see no point to suffering in this existence that was always so unnecessary in the first place when the peace of non-existence solves everything, death truly is the only comfort for me, I only wish for eternal nothingness. Suicide is suffering prevention, being able to die peacefully really would be so relieving which is why I find prevention to be evil, it's just prolonging suffering, it's so horrible how many wish to force others to suffer for decades just to be tormented by old age where they die in agony, I find the whole idea of suicide prevention to be very sadistic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lexus, TaffyFlounder, timetodie24 and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed. Great post Funeralcry

Reactions: TaffyFlounder
Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
what do you think about pro-lifers