FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it hellish how many humans want to stop others from finding true peace from this existence, suicide prevention truly is just cruelty and enslavement as it's the prolonging of futile and unnecessary suffering. Suicide isn't something to prevent but rather to accept and support as a personal choice, we never consented to existing in this evil, disgusting world filled with endless suffering so we should simply be able to die in peace when we want to.

And it disgusts me how many humans get so obsessed with making others suffer for as long as possible, it's horrifying how they want to make existence into a prison and other people slaves to suffering until they inevitably die anyway. I find it insulting and delusional when people try and force the idea that suicidal people need "help" in the first place, any of the so called help anyway is just a scam to prolong suffering and profit from it, I despise how this society is filled with insensitive anti-suicide brainwashing.
For me suicide is self care, it's suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering, I'm disgusted by the idea of suicide prevention as I'll always see it as better to not exist than to suffer in this meaningless and undesirable existence, the true problem certainly lies in existence itself.

• Yay!
Reactions: Joarga, TheSpookyNameGuy, Meteora and 2 others
A

Account4521

Death is included in the journey through life
Feb 1, 2024
I think suicide is right option sometimes. I would have suffered so much less if I killed myself as a teenager. If one is able to go ahead and die then it's possible to have peace forever.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, divinemistress36 and hikikomorizombie
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
lets just let everyone ctb no matter what! even if its just because theyre upset this one time

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, exactly. If they can prove that life is better than death, I'll be on their side. However, it's impossible to prove that life is better than death because everybody is guaranteed to suffer in life but it's impossible to suffer during death. Looking at it from the perspective of minimising suffering, life isn't really better than death. It's cruel to force us to suffer when we don't want to. If people want to be pro life and preach about the beauty of existence, fine but at least let the ones who don't want to suffer have access to a peaceful method. Sadly, I believe that this society will always be strictly pro life throughout our entire lifetime.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck and that you find peace

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Joarga and Nofuture1234
Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
Playing Devil's advocate, but whilst most of us here are long-term suicidal and are probably best served dying, most of the people who try to CTB do so on impulse and would regret it. Suicide prevention is intended for them, and is not effective nor really intended to be effective for the medium-to-long-term planners like ourselves anyway.

An argument could be made that any human would regret suicide because of our inbuilt survival instinct, but whilst it would only be that case for us, for others it would be both that as well as the regret for a "missed" life.

Not trying to be a stickler here, just intellectually prudent.

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Nofuture1234, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 1 other person