• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jeveuxmedefenestrer

Jun 20, 2024
My plan is to buy some rope from the hardware store after work and do a slipknot. I tried this morning before work with a computer charger cable but the cable was too stiff and short and I chickened out. I even called the Trevor Project Hotline and momentarily felt less like shit, but then I just still felt terrible in the middle of my shift anyways. And then I decided in the middle of my shift that I'm going to end it today or tomorrow no matter what, and then I suddenly felt so much better now that I knew it was all going to be over soon. I plan to make grieving easier for my parents by sending them an email scheduled to send after I'm gone that will make them hate me (going to come out as bisexual and atheist.) I have a close friend that will be sad I'm gone but she'll get over it and I was a shit friend anyways. Other people might be a bit sad but I know they ultimately won't care. The only issue with my plan is if my SI kicks in and I chicken out again. Any advice to overcome that, and can someone point out any flaws in my plan in general?
And actually would just like a long piece of clothing work too if I don't feel like walking all the way to the hardware store?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
If youre scared of chickening out, drugs or alcohol are pretty good at negating that fear. Its nice that you're giving some closure to your parents as well. I wish you the best of luck with everything, and I hope you find the peace you're looking for