LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
I started work yesterday, it's just another reminder that I don't wanna be here, Not because of oh no I need to work, There is a lot of Factors.

The area I live in, The jobs I can get versus the jobs I would love to get, Mental health, Is that that I'm 32 I don't even have a house, I live in California Believe It or not this is one of the most expensive areas to live in not necessarily my fault that I still live out here due to the fact that it's very hard to move out of this area, But the cost of living is hell, You pretty much need 2 jobs to sustain anywhere to live so you essentially have no life.

I'm happy with my partners I love them To death, But this is no way for anyone on this Earth to live you shouldn't have to work 2 jobs just to pay rent and bills.

And even then the way corporations are out here they don't want you to work full time they want you to work part time and if they do want you to work full time it's not for a long time it's usually temporary they cut your hours, They flip flop between cutting and increasing depending on what's going on in their area.

Mental health is getting worse with age being 32 that's not very good, My girlfriend is in so much constant agony and mental suffering that it's almost impossible for her to work my boyfriend is doing everything he can working a part time job doing dishes and here I am working a part time job being a janitor at a d*** 24 hour fitness.

Some people would say oh you should be grateful well guess not Some people would say oh you should be grateful Well I'm not and I shouldn't be to be honest being grateful is having 40 hours a week and we don't even have that.

We're stuck in a room paying a $850 a month just to live it's a slum Lord place so I guess that's one thing we have going for us at least we're not on the streets but still.

My boyfriend is currently living with his parents because well again the cost of living we would all be living together by now if it wasn't for this d***** cost of living.

I looked up statistics not long ago and to believe California is one of the highest suicidal States is pretty believable right next to Las Vegas, texas and I think Wyoming and that's just in the USA.

I know I can't be the only one with this feeling I know I can't other than my partners I know we can't be the only ones.

Forgive me you guys I'm just really going through it.

Thanks for listening it means the world it wasn't for this site I really don't know what I would be doing right now, gotta make it 7 years it's just 7 years I know I can do this I know I can manage that I have no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: No_Lxve
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really does sound so tiring what you have to endure, existing here certainly is so dreadful. But anyway I wish you the best.

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
That really does sound so tiring what you have to endure, existing here certainly is so dreadful. But anyway I wish you the best.
*Hugs* your words are like a mothers melody.