Ravel

Ravel

tired
Dec 13, 2021
My time is coming. obviously ctb is the best option. After all bullying, humiliation, abuse, dysfunctional family etc I ended up becoming this loser. My life is empty. I finished high school and had no idea what to do next, I just thought about surviving in that hell. People treated me like a weirdo, a psychopath just because I was a quiet person. Why did I have to deal with human cruelty so soon? I was only 7 years old. Anyway, today I'm just a neet/hikikomori, with no social skills, no ambition, no college degree, no desire to live in this sick society. I've been living as a neet/hikikomori for about 7 or 8 years. I've tried to apply for simple jobs here in my country but the requirements are ridiculous. I wanted ctb at the time I planned it peacefully but it looks like soon I will be homeless. I'm very scared about it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: suicidegirl71, pole, katagiri83 and 3 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
My time is coming. obviously ctb is the best option. After all bullying, humiliation, abuse, dysfunctional family etc I ended up becoming this loser. My life is empty. I finished high school and had no idea what to do next, I just thought about surviving in that hell. People treated me like a weirdo, a psychopath just because I was a quiet person. Why did I have to deal with human cruelty so soon? I was only 7 years old. Anyway, today I'm just a neet/hikikomori, with no social skills, no ambition, no college degree, no desire to live in this sick society. I've been living as a neet/hikikomori for about 7 or 8 years. I've tried to apply for simple jobs here in my country but the requirements are ridiculous. I wanted ctb at the time I planned it peacefully but it looks like soon I will be homeless. I'm very scared about it
I think being homeless would be absolutely terrifying… I'm sorry about your situation

• Love
Reactions: suicidegirl71, Hollowman, Sick&TiredURGH and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really is so cruel and it does seem as though there is no escape from suffering as long as we live. I'm sorry that you have been through so much in life. None of us should have to endure so much misery. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: suicidegirl71, Ravel and Shivali
F

Fayefaye

Jul 15, 2022
I'm there with you ❤️ attempted post secondary but couldn't get through it because of mental illness. I've not done much since then, and I feel like a loser too.

The possibility of homelessness weighs heavy on my mind too. One of the main drivers of my suicidality. Along with the shame of underachievement and feeling incompetent to live a full, fulfilling life. I'm too anxious, too depressed, too unstable. I'm tired.

I just want this to be over.

• Love
Reactions: Ravel
Sick&TiredURGH

Sick&TiredURGH

Aug 8, 2022
Life is full of impossible choices.

• Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83 and Ravel