• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
This might be a bit of a strange request but, what sort of things is it best to put in a suicide note? x

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
In my opinion, the note is an attempt to make the grieving process for my bereaved loved ones a little better, or at least provide some understanding. It's really obvious to us why we want to CTB, but others likely only see an idealized version of ourselves that they could have "saved."

My big goal would be to portray that this is something that was not impulsive, and it was something that I planned and thought about over years. I would try to reassure them that I knew I was cared about, but it was not going to be enough to keep me here. I'll probably emphasize my physical disabilities as a reason for CTB, because I feel like people are more sympathetic towards physical illnesses instead of mental.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: QuietEnd, Deleted member 31858, September5th and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like it depends on the individual. Only you can decide what is best. I think that for me personally, a note would be to try and give those left behind some closure and will mean that they are not left with unanswered questions. I would say things like there is nothing you could have done and maybe explain the reasons why I have chosen to do this.

• Love
Reactions: NoLightRemains and LoveYoux
C

Cali101

May 23, 2022
For me I think the most important thing is letting my family know its not their fault. Probably my only reason for writing a note. Wouldnt want them to blame themselves.

• Love
Reactions: NoLightRemains, September5th and LoveYoux
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
This might be a bit of a strange request but, what sort of things is it best to put in a suicide note? x
Basically, my suicide note consists of this: 'I cannot go on without her', 'my life is pointless and my depression is not going away'---Only my step-mother will be left and my cousin Pam 3000 miles away, they will be hurt by my actions but that's tough shit--Neither one of them had a wonderful 35 year relationship like I did, they don't realize my depth of depression--Just their two phone numbers in my suicide note for the cops to contact them, as well as the executor of my will, and my financial information and burial arrangements in the Mausoleum

• Love
Reactions: LoveYoux
friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
my note contains an apology to those i hurt, acknowledgement that i know i am hurting them, and me asking for forgiveness for doing so knowingly. it contains two song lyrics that i believe will show some clarity on why i am doing it, and a reminder to those who read it that this act is not their fault.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
It's actually very hard to do. Too much detail and they will think could have prevented it. Should be less than a page.

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Put what you want done to your remains burial or cremation. Allocate your funds to the person you want.

friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
Put what you want done to your remains burial or cremation. Allocate your funds to the person you want.
i forgot to mention this in my initial reply, but i put this in my note as well. i want all my money not spent on expenses related to my cremation to be donated to the cornell lab of ornithology

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
I spend my whole life hustling to keep all these people happy, not leaving a note is the one fucking selfish thing I get to do in my whole goddamn life or lack thereof.

Reactions: Seeking_Peace
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
Personally, apart from everything else people have mentioned above, I tried to make them believe that they had no fault, even if it was not completely true. So basically I lied a bit in mine to make the readers grief as less as possible. But that's just me

Edit: I took a few days changing and adding things to my note. I felt that I wouldn't be able to express everything I wanted to and would miss things, so I kept editing the rough draft.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 31858