• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Inevitable

Inevitable

Nov 2, 2018
And ease the suffering of others

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Marawa, Should be gone and 1 other person
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I religiously search the suicide bereavement page on Reddit
The single most common question those left behind is why?
Try to answer that question in extensive detail. Try to leave nothing to the imagination

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Inevitable, Koal and 3 others
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I am so fucked that many of my friends won't be surprise with my death so I don't need a suicide note.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Inevitable and Marawa
HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
All I did was make a brain storming page and created a rough draft. When I get all the tools I need for my method of suicide, I will create a final draft.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, lemmeeleev and Inevitable
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I'm really torn about what I put in my suicide note and could do with some advice. If I'm honest I'm angry because I feel like part of the reason I want off this planet are reasons out of my control put on me by other people. I found out some horrible things about my dad and I don't know whether I should expose it. I feel if I don't people won't know the full extent of why I chose to ctb and I'll just be labelled as some pathetic mess that couldn't sort his life out. i think I'm just scared that if I'm gone then my father gets to narrate things how he wants which will be to never admit what he's done wrong. I'm considering telling my cousin what I need to. At least then there's one person that will no what I really went through.

Reactions: Kassender, coffeehouse, MiserableBastard1995 and 3 others