• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
A lot of people don't get that some people are set up to kill themselves no matter what. There is nothing anyone can do about it. A lot of people were born into shitty families and lineage where the people before them haven't done any healing. So they are born into this world and they just get things thrown at them even though they didn't ask to be born. A lot of people are carrying other people's trauma and the world just says some stupid shit like they need to have more boundaries or some other stupid shit. Some people lives just have too much roadblocks and restrictions.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, divinemistress36, Return2themoonlight and 15 others
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Thank you for bringing this up. I agree with everything you say and I'm sorry it's been this way for you. 100%. This is me. I was always, always going to kill myself sooner or later. Suicidal thoughts since I was 11. Born into a family with loads of generational trauma. Autistic and chronically ill with huge amounts of trauma. I never asked for this life so why do people say I HAVE to stay.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, CouldaHvBeenARock, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
Yeah, I think I was born already dead inside. Sometimes, it's a cruel destiny, and we have to endure a lot before we are able to resolve it ourselves. And on top of that, you're supposed to convince others that's how things are for you? Just cruel all around.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, tbroken, hikikomorizombie and 3 others
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Thank you for bringing this up. I agree with everything you say and I'm sorry it's been this way for you. 100%. This is me. I was always, always going to kill myself sooner or later. Suicidal thoughts since I was 11. Born into a family with loads of generational trauma. Autistic and chronically ill with huge amounts of trauma. I never asked for this life so why do people say I HAVE to stay.
Yeah you just know at a certain age that you will commit to suicide, they want us to keep it pushing so we can be slaves for this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, CouldaHvBeenARock, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
So true. It's called transgenerational trauma and it is well known scientifically, yet nobody cares or helps those people to get out of these problems.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Return2themoonlight, BrainShower and 3 others
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
So true. It's called transgenerational trauma and it is well known scientifically, yet nobody cares or helps those people to get out of these problems.
Yep that's what it's called, I carry my family trauma and it's very hard to heal

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Return2themoonlight, hikikomorizombie and 2 others
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
This! I wish it was talked about more. It's really sad how so many people are affected by this and it just carries on and on. This is why I wanted to stop the viscious cycle by not having children. I think it's the kindest thing to do. None of us really consented to being brought into the world and then some of us truly, truly struggle and it's just awful all around. I wish people could have painless methods of suicide if they wish and it was legal. I really, really wish that as it's just so sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Return2themoonlight, Hunter2005 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That's why to me it's extreme cruelty how peaceful suicide methods like Nembutal and legalised assisted suicide aren't available. I find it horrible how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option even know nobody consented to this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Reactions: Return2themoonlight, xmissellax, Hunter2005 and 1 other person
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
This! I wish it was talked about more. It's really sad how so many people are affected by this and it just carries on and on. This is why I wanted to stop the viscious cycle by not having children. I think it's the kindest thing to do. None of us really consented to being brought into the world and then some of us truly, truly struggle and it's just awful all around. I wish people could have painless methods of suicide if they wish and it was legal. I really, really wish that as it's just so sad.
I think the exact same as you, why does nobody talk about it, why is there no help? We are numerous and we have great potential to bring good things to the world because we re ready to lay down the weapons and heal.
I also don't have children for the same reason. But I was hoping to leave my past behind. Unfortunately, it seems impossible.
That's why to me it's extreme cruelty how peaceful suicide methods like Nembutal and legalised assisted suicide aren't available. I find it horrible how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option even know nobody consented to this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.
I was at my general physician today and we talked about exactely this. I think she would have to admit that she s helpless and powerless, she wants to help but that is not possible anymore. Doctors seem not to be able to admit that they have limits.......

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, Return2themoonlight and xmissellax
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
definitely relatable.

cannot help but feel like this journey was fixed and destined to turn out the way that it has.

no matter which way I go, what I do differently, where I am, I am always back to square one. I have never been able to escape and run from this feeling.

I am tired. It feels like everything would've always led to my end being by CTB. there is nowhere to go. this was always meant to be for me and everything in life, all the different intricacies, functioned to always drive me to the same point, suffering which would wind up with me taking my life.

it's exhausting, but can't help but feel relief when I accept it all and do not run anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, xmissellax and Hunter2005
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Sì, penso di essere nato già morto dentro. A volte è un destino crudele e dobbiamo sopportare molto prima di poterlo risolvere da soli. E soprattutto, dovresti convincere gli altri che per te le cose stanno così? Semplicemente crudele ovunque.
I feel exactly the same. In other circumstances it could have been better, but there are no other circumstances.

• Hugs
Reactions: vak
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I feel exactly the same. In other circumstances it could have been better, but there are no other circumstances.
Damn, didn't know my Italian was so good 😂 Kidding aside, I'm so sorry you share my curse, nobody deserves that.

Reactions: tbroken
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i agree. i was born into a family with emotional abuse. i never got my needs met as a kid and was ignored. i was always told "don't say anything, go to your room" and never learned to communicate properly when something bothered me. i wish people thought more about how others are brought into bad upbringings

• Aww..
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Cavolo, non sapevo che il mio italiano fosse così buono. 😂 Scherzi a parte, mi dispiace tanto che tu condivida la mia maledizione, nessuno se lo merita.
I actually got it now. 😂

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Add me to the compulsive suicide list. I don't wana a better life. I don't wana having life. The objetive is the maximum of living of years lost.

Reactions: Hunter2005 and Return2themoonlight