G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

Here is a good one for those who didn't see it , i wish i was with Gene (1:25:36) at the end jumping with him. First jumper at 3:10 , rip dude.

He was able to beat SI, unbelievable, I wonder what happen in their head the moment they decided to set themselves free. I would have like to be in their head at this very moment to witness that , the key to break SI.

If you have suggestions of good movies or documentary on the subject , I will gladly watch.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: worthIess, nightmare_moon and Immensevoid
N

Necron

Dec 19, 2023
I watched "midsommar" once, it's a horror movie, very scenic and also about suicide. I will never forget the starting Scene, where this one girl inhaled the gas (forgot where it come from) in her bedroom and accidently killed the whole family because of leaks in the pipe. Nightmarish scene.

Reactions: Gonnerr
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Do you find these morbid films put you at ease? I'll give this one a watch at least.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Aug 1, 2022
Yes it comforts me. Knowing i want to be one of them someday.
Fair enough. I'm guessing from your PFP that you intend to go with the charcoal method?

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Aug 1, 2022
And drink SN , using 2 methods is overlooked by many. But almost 100% deadly.
I hope it works well for you. Best Wishes.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I hope it works well for you. Best Wishes.
Thanks , my plan will be 100% deadly. That's why i use to be warehouse manager, im very good at planning. There is no way i will end up in ER , when i do it , its the morgue 100% sure.

Last edited: