• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

UglyCat

UglyCat

lljw
Jan 15, 2024
i wanted a method, i survived my last attempt...😞

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
We aren't allowed to suggest methods on here to my knoweldge, if that's what you're asking. But there's plenty of resorces to read up on under the 'methods' tag.

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyCat
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What was your method? Do you wanna share?

There's the Suicide Resource Compilation:

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyCat and zjay-0v3rit!
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
overdose by prometazine💊
Overdoses on prescription drugs almost never work in the modern era, everything getting prescribed (besides opiates) has a decent safety profile. I wouldn't suggest trying one again. For example, promethazine would require a dose of 154 pills to have a 50% chance of dying without medical intervention.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: UglyCat and Tommen Baratheon
UglyCat

UglyCat

lljw
Jan 15, 2024
Overdoses on prescription drugs almost never work in the modern era, everything getting prescribed (besides opiates) has a decent safety profile. I wouldn't suggest trying one again. For example, promethazine would require a dose of 154 pills to have a 50% chance of dying without medical intervention.
aaah :(