• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Well when it comes to SI, jumping and shooting are the methods that trigger SI pretty much (if not the most), I think.

But what methods do trigger SI the least? My guess would be overdosing maybe? 🤔

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
all methods will be basically the same. it's an involuntary response from your body.

Reactions: Orange Cat, divinemistress36, AvwJ and 1 other person
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I'd say go with whatever you have experience with.

I like SN because I have a lot of experience with pills and consuming things in an attempt to CTB.

SI will be there with any method. You gotta figure out the method that seems safest to you and that you can realistically procure the needed tools or whatever is necessary.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Barbiturates even if the taste is foul. Then comes inert gas which while not unpleasant at all is rather unnatural in its execution which I feel could be an obstacle relative to barbiturates.

Reactions: eatantz
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Living

Reactions: divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't think it's the method that triggers SI - it's the idea of what is about to happen may/can/will kill you.