• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024
I've been suicidal for years, I'm 20 now. Researched trains, hanging, partial suspension, SN, all that, tried partial, couldn't get the setup right with my environment/situation. I wish cutting would be more effective, because i could totally get drunk and cut my wrists if i knew it was effective, but i read it has 1.5% certainty of leading to suicide. Trying to work out what the best method would be, if i get drunk enough I'm sure i could just do full suspension? It's surprisingly hard to find a place where you can do full suspension with certainty that the support won't break. I'd throw myself off a high building too, but again, it's so hard to find a high building! I'd inject a syringe of heroin and OD but it's impossible to find white heroin in my country, AHHHHHHHH what to doooooo, any advice is appreciated.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
lots of advise on the forums. I can't push you in any directio. You know the resources that you are able to get and go from there.