• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sage_

sage_

Sep 11, 2023
hello, im an 18 yr old nb person and ive been depressed since i was 11, i am planning on ctb by taking 2 g of prozac, i was wondering if anyone had advice on any pills or medication i can combine with prozac thats over the counter and will make ctb faster. (the pain is something im ready for)

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
SSRIs, by design, are extremely unlikely to kill you, even in very high doses. You're much more likely to give yourself a few very miserable days of side effects.

Reactions: Letmedienow, Praestat_Mori, Sid19 and 1 other person
P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
SSRIs, by design, are extremely unlikely to kill you, even in very high doses. You're much more likely to give yourself a few very miserable days of side effects.
I concur with you. It's not a reliable method.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sage_

sage_

Sep 11, 2023
honestly even that im okay with, I've been reading a lot of threads and it seems Prozac is pretty much impossible to overdose on; still, i want to at least get serotonin syndrome and maybe go into a coma at least. if the ssri doesn't kill me ill probably just stab myself while on the meds,

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Both methods are unreliable and cause more harm in the end. That may increase your suffering. Why do you actually want to try ODing on sth that most likely doesn't work?

sage_

sage_

Sep 11, 2023
Both methods are unreliable and cause more harm in the end. That may increase your suffering. Why do you actually want to try ODing on sth that most likely doesn't work?
i don't think that stabbing myself would be unreliable, I've been suicidal for a long time so id know exactly where to cut, I've done lots of research on suicides done by knifes of melee weapons. as for your question about oding on something that most likely wont work is because i want to feel the pain either way, even if it sends me into kidney failure or it damages me in worse ways. at this point i dont care how much something may effect me.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
i don't think that stabbing myself would be unreliable, I've been suicidal for a long time so id know exactly where to cut, I've done lots of research on suicides done by knifes of melee weapons. as for your question about oding on something that most likely wont work is because i want to feel the pain either way, even if it sends me into kidney failure or it damages me in worse ways. at this point i dont care how much something may effect me.
What's your stabbing method? Seppuku? If I may ask that.

sage_

sage_

Sep 11, 2023
What's your stabbing method? Seppuku? If I may ask that.
not seppuku. (i was interested in it for awhile tho) i was going to slit one or two of my main arteries.

Attachments

• image_2023-09-12_014217589.png
    image_2023-09-12_014217589.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 0