Jenjoh2358

Jenjoh2358

Close the world, Open the next.
Oct 12, 2021
Can a 'Amazon.com' -esque market
(Preferably a online market) exist?
Imagine… with a touch of a button you can purchase any method materials of your choosing; A market coded by a suicide pioneer for the suicidal customer completely safe, secure, and all those products in one place Image the "Suicide Market"
Or something along the lines of that.

Give me hope Members!
What are your thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, patheticpartner, Failedstudent94 and 6 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Did someone text you? Ill put it back up for the people, IDGAF about harrasment
The pro-lifers target sources for takedown. A few years ago there were maybe 100 sources of SN on the internet in the USA . Now there are very few and i don't see any on Amazon and there were a lot there too in 2019. So it's better to PM sources than to put it on the internet for the pro-lifers to see.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: archipelago, patheticpartner, ShornSoloists and 5 others
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
guns store the closest thing to that

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, patheticpartner, poisonedminds and 2 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I thought SN was used as a preservative for curing meats. How can pro-lifers limit access to this seemingly everyday item? But I guess you can't underestimate these people. They even have the audacity to install suicide nets and fences. What do pro-lifers get out of prolonging the suffering of others? I just don't get their perspective.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Beeper, oono and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide markets should exist as we all deserve a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, nobody should have to resort to methods that could fail and are painful. However the pro lifers would not allow this, as they try to force people to live. They need workers. It is cruel to expect people to suffer for decades.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, Beeper and 3 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Imagine… with a touch of a button you can purchase any method materials of your choosing; A market coded by a suicide pioneer for the suicidal customer completely safe, secure, and all those products in one place Image the "Suicide Market"

Give me hope Members!
What are your thoughts?
Because there is so much in society that is against suicide I think that a centralized place would get shut down pretty quickly - I'm amazed this website is still here, it's the most centralized source for people who want to stop their pain. I do understand why some people want to stop it- because some young people who could have still had very good lives got information here and used it to commit suicide. With a lot of people getting through the one crisis and getting some real help and they'll be ok. But for a lot of other people the damage in their life is done, and it really isn't a crisis any more as it goes on and on, it's a ruined life that is very painful and they want to leave the pain behind- and hopefully go to a better place. The website provides very helpful information for this, and I definitely support this site. It's just that when there is still hope it should be encouraged.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Beeper and Jenjoh2358
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

Give me hope Members!
What are your thoughts?
That would be ace! If only!

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Beeper, Jenjoh2358 and 1 other person
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
I like the idea.

There could even be brick-and-mortar locations that provide full-service options.

Walk in the front door, peaceful exit out the back door with environmentally safe disposal options.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, poisonedminds, rationaltake and 1 other person
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Nah, not a fan of the idea. There would be way too many impulsive people doing it. There are many times where life can and does get better for many people. If they went and impulsively ctb, they would've never had the chance to get to where they are.

I would only be open to the idea if there was a process involved, like minimum age requirement(at least 18), and having a couple doctors evaluating you to make sure it's exactly what you want to be doing. There should be some sort of threshold of suffering/reasoning in order to be approved

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and poisonedminds