LaughToNotCry

LaughToNotCry

Sep 28, 2022
When I think about it, I just laugh.
I've suffered so much in my life and I always tried to overcome the problems. Honestly, if I look at the past my life improved a ton, all thanks to me and my sacrifices, I did everything alone and tried to make the most out of things.
After all I did, after all my hard work despites being born already in disdvantage, about 3 years ago I've been diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease of the optic nerve and in about 15/20 years I'll be blind.

Now I'm tired of fighting, if there is no solution to a problem, there is no reason to try to solve it, it's like punching the air.

I tried so hard to live my life and being positive in VERY hard situations, I never gave up and accepted everything as it is, but there is a limit I guess, and now, the limit has been reached.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: apple2myeye!, actual_fox, Un- and 12 others
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
When I think about it, I just laugh.
I've suffered so much in my life and I always tried to overcome the problems. Honestly, if I look at the past my life improved a ton, all thanks to me and my sacrifices, I did everything alone and tried to make the most out of things.
After all I did, after all my hard work despites being born already in disdvantage, about 3 years ago I've been diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease of the optic nerve and in about 15/20 years I'll be blind.

Now I'm tired of fighting, if there is no solution to a problem, there is no reason to try to solve it, it's like punching the air.

I tried so hard to live my life and being positive in VERY hard situations, I never gave up and accepted everything as it is, but there is a limit I guess, and now, the limit has been reached.
I'm so sorry that is unimaginably difficult. Idk why life likes to kick you in the teeth no matter how much you try to get up again and again. So heartbreaking.

• Love
Reactions: LaughToNotCry and Per Ardua Ad Astra
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I'm so sorry that is unimaginably difficult. Idk why life likes to kick you in the teeth no matter how much you try to get up again and again. So heartbreaking.
I don't know who or what is running this torture experience called life, but they suck. I just feel like I've been swept up into living to please others and I get nothing out of this except pain and depression.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, brokensea and makethepainstop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is just so cruel and it's horrifying how such extreme suffering exists. To me, wanting to be free from this existence really is understandable as we do live in a world where there is no limit as to how bad things can get. I wish you freedom.

• Love
Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven, LaughToNotCry and Living_Hurts_so_Much
LaughToNotCry

LaughToNotCry

Sep 28, 2022
Life really is just so cruel and it's horrifying how such extreme suffering exists. To me, wanting to be free from this existence really is understandable as we do live in a world where there is no limit as to how bad things can get. I wish you freedom.
Couldn't agree more...

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
This is so cruel

• Aww..
Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven