• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TraveCuda

TraveCuda

Aug 17, 2022
CARTAS E DOCUMENTOS DE SUICÍDIO

Enfim, não participo muito do fórum, mas decidi consumar meu CTB. Meu SN está previsto para chegar amanhã e devo fazer meu CTB no mesmo dia ou no máximo quarta-feira caso haja algum imprevisto. Fiquei preocupada de como meu CTB vai ser encarado e decidi escrever algumas coisas. Vou deixar transcrito aqui o que já escrevi e também as devidas traduções (apaguei minhas informações pessoais dos textos).
Mas eu ainda gostaria de escrever algo que previna que tentem me ressucitarem ou administrarem algum antídoto. Alguém tem algum exemplo de documento desse tipo? Também penso em escrever meu planejamento mais detalhado e talvez eu vá escrever algo em homenagem ao @user398417 mas isso é o de menos.
Além disso, se alguém souber se meus órgaos ainda serão úteis pra doação depois dos efeitos do SN, agradeço

DECLARAÇÃO DE RESPONSABILIDADE
Eu, (nome), (documentos de identificação), sexo feminino, (data de nascimento), declaro, na presente data, minha plena capacidade de decidir pelos meus atos e, a partir disso, declaro minha intenção e planejamento de consumar meu suicídio. Para tanto, eximo qualquer pessoa e/ou imstituição da responsabilidade de tal ato, haja visto que não fui incentivada, nem induzida, nem auxiliada para tal.
Informo também que meu método envolve a utilização de Nitrito de Sódio para efetivar minha forte, além de medicamentos auxiliares para evitar vômito, angústia exacerbada e aumento dos batimentos cardíacos.
Tal declaração também tem fins de legitimar qualquer outra decisão que eu tome, por exemplo ser ou não ser velada, ter ou não ter meus órgãos doados e exigência de ter meu nome, sexo e gênero respeitados.
(assinatura)

TERMO DE DIVULGAÇÃO DE IMAGEM
Eu, (nome), (documentos), autorizo a divulgação de minhas informações em meios de comunicação jornalísticos a fim de notificar meu suicídio, desde que seja por meios de divulgação e reprodução livres e gratuitos e que respeitem meu nome e gênero feminino, sem qualquer menção ao meu nome, gênero e sexo de nascimento, podendo ater-se, nesse quesito, ao meu nome (nome) e gênero feminino, sem mencionar que sou transgênera.
No que tange o acesso e divulgação das minhas informações para fins de estudo e pesquisa, não imponho restrições para além da exigência de que as pesquisas sejam de livre acesso, divulgação e reprodução.
(assinatura)

CARTA DE INTENÇÃO DE AUTOEXTERMÍNIO
A vida perdeu o sentido! Não digo pelas cores que sumiram, pelo gosto neutro das coisas, nem pelos sons opacos. Melhor seria se eu estivesse insana, decidindo pela loucura, com a possibilidade de ser curada da vontade de morrer. Mas, na verdade, não me faltam argumentos para morrer, e tratamentos não são para forçar a mudança de uma decisão. Decisões são fruto de autonomia e liberdade e, dessa forma, espero ser respeitada.
Desde o início da minha existência me recordo de déficits de habilidades sociais, intrapessoais e de aprendizagem, além de crises de ansiedade e pânico. Durante o meu desenvolvimento não fui motivada a ter autonomia, ma verdade fui dificultada e agredida a ponto de não conseguir me relacionar direito, não conseguir manter uma rotina, trabalhar e estudar. Descobri que tenho Transtorno de Personalidade Borderline junto a profissionais de saúde mental, e cheguei a um ponto que minha vontade de viver zerou, não quero mais viver e só me mantenho viva por causa dos instintos primários. Não tenho como relatar meus sofrimentos em uma só cartao, então acho que basta um: Adeus.
(assinatura)

///ENGLISH VERSION///
SUICIDE LETTERS AND DOCUMENTS

Anyway, I don't participate much in the forum, but I decided to consummate my CTB. My SN is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I must do my CTB on the same day or at the latest on Wednesday in case there is any unforeseen. I was worried about how my CTB will be seen and decided to write some things. I will leave transcribed here what I have already written and also the proper translations (I deleted my personal information from the texts).
But I would still like to write something that will prevent them from trying to resuscitate me or administering some antidote. Does anyone have an example of such a document? I also think about writing my plan in detail and maybe I'll write something in honor of @user398417 but that's the least of it.
Also, if anyone knows if my organs will still be useful for donation after the effects of SN, I would appreciate it.

DECLARATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
I, (name), (identification documents), female, (date of birth), declare, on the present date, my full capacity to decide for my actions and, from that, declare my intention and planning of consummate my suicide. To this end, I release any person and/or institution of responsibility for such an act, given that I was not encouraged, induced or helped to do so.
I also inform you that my method involves the use of Sodium Nitrite to effect my death, in addition to auxiliary drugs to avoid vomiting, exacerbated anguish and increased heart rate.
Such a declaration is also intended to legitimize any other decision I make, for example whether or not to be veiled, whether or not to have my organs donated and the requirement to have my name, sex and gender respected.
(signature)

IMAGE DISCLOSURE TERM
I, (name), (documents), authorize the disclosure of my information in journalistic media in order to notify my suicide, provided that it is through free means of dissemination and reproduction that respect my name and female gender, without any mention of my name, gender and sex at birth, being able to stick, in this regard, to my name (name) and female gender, not to mention that I am transgender.
With regard to the access and dissemination of my information for study and research purposes, I do not impose restrictions other than the requirement that research be freely accessible, disseminated and reproduced.
(signature)

SELF-EXTERMINATION INTENT LETTER
Life has lost its meaning! I'm not talking about the colors that have disappeared, the neutral taste of things, or the opaque sounds. It would be better if I were insane, deciding on madness, with the possibility of being cured of the will to die. But, in fact, I have no shortage of arguments for dying, and treatments are not about forcing a decision to change. Decisions are the result of autonomy and freedom and, in this way, I hope to be respected.
Since the beginning of my existence, I remember deficits in social, intrapersonal and learning skills, in addition to anxiety and panic attacks. During my development I was not motivated to have autonomy, but in fact I was hampered and attacked to the point of not being able to relate properly, not being able to maintain a routine, work and study. I found out that I have Borderline Personality Disorder through mental health professionals, and I got to a point where my will to live has zeroed, I don't want to live anymore and I only keep myself alive because of the primal instincts. I can't describe my sufferings in a single card, so I think it is enough to say: Goodbye.
(signature)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: imtiredreallytired, PleaseHelpMi, Ethereal Knight and 10 others
TraveCuda

TraveCuda

Aug 17, 2022
The day has arrived.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ethereal Knight, Zhendou, http-410 and 3 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Unfortunately for the recipient candidates, I don't think there's any organ donation after SN suicide.

Anyway, may be you can use this Advance Directive:

Reactions: TraveCuda
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I can confirm she died.

I don't know if it's allowed to post link to news websites here (since it contains her personal info), but anyway, may she rest in peace.