Noir

Noir

Dec 9, 2018
Are you guys going to leave a suicide letter/note ? I was thinking about sending a prepared voice mail 30min before I kick the bucket, send from my PC on remote control, just in case they call the police and trace my phone back to me. I would take my phone with me without a sim card. Just so I can listen to music.

Are you going to listen to music as you go? My fav. atm. is from The Heavy - And when I die, Tabi no Tochuu from Natsumi Kiyoura and Non, je ne regrette rien. In that order.

I guess i am going to lose my consciousness before i can listen to all of them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lil_Intro_Vert
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Yeah, leaving a suicide note, funeral plans and personal letters to the people I'd like to be my eulogists. I thought about making an audio recording as well but decided against it since I'd have to send it and didn't want it to interfere with my plan to ctb if someone called the police or anything when they recieved it.

I'm going to listen to a playlist I made of songs that have been important to me over the years. I'll definitely be unconscious after the first song or two but it'll still be nice.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, leaving a suicide note, funeral plans and personal letters to the people I'd like to be my eulogists. I thought about making an audio recording as well but decided against it since I'd have to send it and didn't want it to interfere with my plan to ctb if someone called the police or anything when they recieved it.

I'm going to listen to a playlist I made of songs that have been important to me over the years. I'll definitely be unconscious after the first song or two but it'll still be nice.
I'm doing something similar, note for sure, told my family not to have a super expensive funeral cause I know that shit be hella expensive, and writing individual things to people i care about. I do hope they don't blame themselves too much, and hopefully what i write will help a bit. I haven't put a lot of thought into music to listen to, maybe I'll just put on my vinyl of the albatross one last time. Hopefully no one acts like "oh man this music made him commit suicide!!" like people did with my chemical romance lmao

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I'm doing something similar, note for sure, told my family not to have a super expensive funeral cause I know that shit be hella expensive, and writing individual things to people i care about. I do hope they don't blame themselves too much, and hopefully what i write will help a bit. I haven't put a lot of thought into music to listen to, maybe I'll just put on my vinyl of the albatross one last time. Hopefully no one acts like "oh man this music made him commit suicide!!" like people did with my chemical romance lmao
Yeah, I found an article about how to write good suicide note and looked at questions people who lose a loved one to suicide often have and answered those, explained it was my decision etc. Hopefully it helps them get closure/comfort. Also I absolutely hate it when people blame the music someone listens to, I've got some depressing songs in my playlist so hopefully nobody's going to look at that and be like, 'that made her sad!'

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lil_Intro_Vert
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, I found an article about how to write good suicide note and looked at questions people who lose a loved one to suicide often have and answered those, explained it was my decision etc. Hopefully it helps them get closure/comfort.
Link to the article if you still have it? I want to make sure my note is able to ease the pain of my friends and family

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I would not take a phone with me, also without a simcard hte police is able to track a smartphone. A normal MP3-Player would be better

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals