AmDead

AmDead

早く死にたい
Aug 20, 2020
If one were to assort "suicide kits" and distributed them under the table like drugs, would the dealer get in more shit if they were to get caught because they knowingly assisted in death of a person?

I think it's a cool idea though. Like an inert gas kit would include the nitrogen tank, regulator, exit bag, etc.
An SN kit would include obviously SN and the shit that doesn't make you vomit. (Not my choice so don't know much about it lol)
They should also come with anesthesia or something like that in every kit. No pain or panic, just die in your sleep.
This is all just wishful thinking.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That sounds super illegal since you're knowingly facilitating the death of another person.

Reactions: Deleted member 94, MrBigSad and allym101
AmDead

AmDead

早く死にたい
Aug 20, 2020
That sounds super illegal since you're knowingly facilitating the death of another person.
Yea that's what I thought. But I don't mean this in a bad way, but I think humans would just be better off extinct. When you die, there's just nothing, so if I could wish for instant death of my whole family I would. Helping others die in the best and easiest way, to me, would be great.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yep, I'll ask my dealer if he wants to start with that. They'll for sure get in more shit if they get caught and not having a returning customer sucks anyway, so i don't think it's worth.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
You would definitely get in a ton of trouble for selling those, especially if someone died using one. Like years in prison.

Plus it's easy enough for someone to just make their own, it's not hard to get SN, meto, and a glass of water

• Hmph!
Reactions: almost_dead
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
You may get in for assistive murder or manslaughter depending on the country. I would 100% not suggest

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
That's why you don't sell kits. But you could sell parts and assembly advice?

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
You would definitely get in a ton of trouble for selling those, especially if someone died using one. Like years in prison.

Plus it's easy enough for someone to just make their own, it's not hard to get SN, meto, and a glass of water

Meto is only through prescription in my country. I'd have to go and lie about a migraine and even then there's no guarantee they'd give me meto and not something else.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Meto is only through prescription in my country. I'd have to go and lie about a migraine and even then there's no guarantee they'd give me meto and not something else.
Same in my country, I still got some.

All you have to say is that you have a migraine, you're feeling nauseous, and meto has worked for you before.

Reactions: MrBigSad