FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always really dislike when suicide is referred to as "tragic" in fact it makes little sense to me as I see ceasing to exist as being a positive thing as it's the end of all suffering.
Only the existing have the ability to suffer not the dead which is why I envy those who cease existing, they are fortunate as they are no longer stuck in this hellish reality where there's no limit as to how much they can suffer.

I see suicide as self care as it's the prevention of all future unnecessary suffering in such a cruel and futile existence, for me it will always be better to not exist as existence is very undesirable, I hate how I was so harmfully imposed with the ability to exist in the first place.

I just don't like when people act like suicide is a bad thing because it's the only way to find peace and relief from all suffering in this meaningless existence that there was never a need for in the first place. Suicide should always be viewed as relieving instead, there's nothing tragic about being unable to suffer where all is forgotten about, only non-existence is ideal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: King Ashoka, DoomValuer, Ontwon and 14 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Reactions: Lost cherry, WAITING TO DIE, tiger b and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

That's the big and unsolvable problem.
Because of our emotional attachment as a social species, it'll never not be a problem, a very big one at that compared to natural death.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, tiger b and Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I mean, a failed suicide attempt could be tragic depending on the method used

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Deleted member 82921
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Can suicide not be both tragic and a great release/relief at the same time? The tragedy is that it needs to happen in the first place, for me anyway.
I agree, it's tragic that society pushes us to the point of needing to commit suicide in the first place by being a hellhole. But there is something oddly beautiful and powerful about going against the biggest human instinct of survival and instead of trying to survive ending your own life. Cus it takes a lot of guts to go against what's been programmed into you and your existence and I think that's something that should be celebrated.

Reactions: Centraloze, Ontwon, Mx_Pathetic and 5 others
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
Honestly I find suicide sad because of the reasons why people choose to take their own life. It's upsetting to think that the world is so awful and so disgusting that people would rather die a painful death. I know alot of people try to find painless and peaceful ways out but the honest truth it they aren't that easy. But I my opinion suicide is freeing, from the pain that someone has been forced to suffer. For anyone who successfully does so, I really do hope it's everything we hope it to be. I also wish you the best luck in you attempt 💗
I always really dislike when suicide is referred to as "tragic" in fact it makes little sense to me as I see ceasing to exist as being a positive thing as it's the end of all suffering.
Only the existing have the ability to suffer not the dead which is why I envy those who cease existing, they are fortunate as they are no longer stuck in this hellish reality where there's no limit as to how much they can suffer.

I see suicide as self care as it's the prevention of all future unnecessary suffering in such a cruel and futile existence, for me it will always be better to not exist as existence is very undesirable, I hate how I was so harmfully imposed with the ability to exist in the first place.

I just don't like when people act like suicide is a bad thing because it's the only way to find peace and relief from all suffering in this meaningless existence that there was never a need for in the first place. Suicide should always be viewed as relieving instead, there's nothing tragic about being unable to suffer where all is forgotten about, only non-existence is ideal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ontwon and Dizzylady80
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Yes, it's all upside down. We mourn every suicide and celebrate every birth, but if there were no more births, there would be no more suicides and no more suffering in general.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
It can be tragic. Some people don't want to die, but feel like they have to. It's very painful.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and LaVieEnRose