FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I will always hate how hard it is to die in this world, to me it's like a cruel punishment how suicide involves potentially so many difficulties, complications and risks, it's awful how methods get more restricted and how peaceful reliable poisons are inaccessible, it's just so unfair to me how it's such a struggle to die. We are all destined for nowhere but death anyway so we deserve to have the option to exit on our own terms, peacefully without risks and the fear of being interrupted. Failing ctb sounds absolutely horrific to me as it would just lead to even worse torture.

Suicidal people don't deserve to suffer so much in trying to find ways to die, it certainly should be easier. To me it's really horrible how so many people are trapped here suffering and with no reliable way out, suicide is barely even an option in this world for a lot of people and that is just the unfortunate reality. Suicide could never be easy for everyone in this anti suicide society and anyone who says otherwise is lying.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CentreMid, Emmie, GreenTree and 13 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Seems fitting, though, doesn't it, after experiencing how living in this world is, also, too difficult.

Reactions: ikadasui
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
In general, people's lives are tried to be secured and supported so that they could live as happily as possible. I'm sorry that you were mistreated during your life, I can hear it from your posts.

Reactions: Itz_d3p
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do understand and agree with you from an emotional and personal perspective. However, practically speaking- I suppose attitides towards suicide would need to change vastly before methods- even assisted suicide become more widely available.

Put it this way- would your family support you do you think- in your wish to die? If not- do you think a company would feel secure in providing you with a lethal substance or actually assisting with a death- if all they had was your confirmation that this is what you wanted?

I imagine these companies will be terrified of wrongful death suits if families decide to sue. Most especially, if there are no medical records and nothing but the individual's own wishes. Also, I expect in cases where the person doesn't have debhilitating illness and is young- perhaps still living with their parents, I imagine companies would be very nervous.

Seeing how some families react when their children take their own lives- can you imagine what they would do if it was a company that legally provided the 'service' and they didn't know about it? Do you really think your family for instance- would just accept it if you disappeared one day to a clinic and didn't come home? Do you suppose they would respect your wishes enough not to make a complaint about the company? I'm just curious really- as I remember from previous posts of yours that none of your family know about your wishes (if I remember correctly.)

I guess there is the argument that if suicide does become more widely available and legally legitimate- perhaps people will start to become more open to talk about it. So- one would support the other.

Anyhow, It's not to say I'm pro-life. I think we SHOULD be able to choose. It's just the practicalities really. I just don't see how suicide will ever be commercially available to all adults (without very strict criteria) because of the kickback that companies and governments would have from grieving and angry relatives. I suppose I wonder if attitudes will ever change that much to allow/assist (relatively) 'healthy' people to take their own lives.

Reactions: Mirrory Me
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
This is true. They just do not realize how truly agonizing it is to wake up in constant chronic pain, everyday, never ending; this is not dramatic, this is my painful reality. There is no other word to describe it other than torture—the lack of a peaceful method, euthanasia and such.
Yet having to decide between a brutal suicide and partial peaceful one makes it all the worse.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
There should already be euthanasia clinic everywhere and any sound adult who want to die after following a strict protocol , should be allowed to do it in a peaceful way.

Because there is too much human on this planet and we are destroying it.

Reactions: Yavannah and GreenTree